Pink Doggy

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 6

People said that balls were falling out of the sky yesterday and I wanted to go out and explore for some. I took some breakfast with me in my backpack before I ran outside since my mom and dad weren't home. It's the first day of summer. We moved to Hawaii a week ago and this place was already so fun... Unless you count that mean girl Mertal and her mean friends that say 'yeah' a lot. I just stay away from them and they don't come out here in the forest. I don't mind playing by myself either and I did try to make friends, but the kids at the school here don't really look like they like the things I do. While I was searching for one of these balls I got a little hungry, so I stopped to eat a little bit of the bacon, sausage, eggs, and cheesy potatoes I had in a container to keep it nice and warm. I left some for later in case I get hungry again.

(Y/N)-Ok, if I was a ball that rained from the sky or fell out of an airplane or something, where would I land?... IN A TREE!!!

I tried to climb up the closest tree I could, but... that didn't work.

(Y/N)-Ok, where else?... Maybe if it floats, it can be at the lake or river.

I was only allowed to go that far anyway without my mommy and daddy. I went to the river and didn't see anything until I saw fishies jump out of the water. I just sat and watched them for a bit until I got bored... Maybe the balls all got picked it... So much for a free toy, but I can still have fun out here.

(No POV)

(Y/N) ran into the woods to go play, but in a tree, there was a pod labeled 624 sitting in a nest. The babies just hatched and the mama bird tried to crack it open, but when that failed, she pushed it out of the tree...

*Splash*

((Y/N)'s POV)

I chased a butterfly for a little bit until I saw a flash of light come from behind the bushes. I wondered what it was and then I heard something move in the bushes. I looked, but I didn't see anything at first, but then I heard something land behind me. When I turned around, I saw something and I didn't know at first, but when I found out I could feel my heart pounding.

 When I turned around, I saw something and I didn't know at first, but when I found out I could feel my heart pounding

???-*Growl*!

(Y/N)-Oh... my... god... You're... A CUTE DOGGY!!!

I wanted to pet them so bad, but mommy and daddy say that it could scare them. I never saw or heard of a pink doggy with a cute fluffy ball tail, and where those things are on her head next to her ears. I sat down with my legs crossed and could not stop smiling, but they still looked mad.

???-*Growl* *snarl*!

(Y/N)-O-Oh, did I scare you when I yelled?... It's ok. I just wanna be friends!

She started getting closer and showed me her teeth and her claws looked pointy but so tiny and adorable. I think if she stands up, I can make it to her head, but not her ears. When she got closer to me, I thought I knew why she looks so mad and growling at me.