Family Pet

(Angel's POV)

I tried to wait for (Y/N) to come back to his room, but he kept on talking to other creatures out there. I couldn't wait for much longer. I want (Y/N) back in here with me and I want him back in here 'now' even if I have to carry him back in here. I looked out the window of his room to try and pass the time, but I could not rest at all. Those other two voices were so annoying, but (Y/N) kept on trying to tell them all about me. He told them how adorable I was, cute, nice, fluffy, and other things that did make me a little more patient.

(Y/N)-Here, I'll call her!

???/???-What?

(Y/N)-Angel! Come here, girl! My mommy and daddy want to see you!

I was against going out there, but if it gets him back in here, I'll just go out there for a little bit. I walked down the hall and remembered that show with a dog on it, so I started crawling before I made it to where (Y/N) was. He looked happy to see me and even got down to pet my head.

Her scratched me with his nails a little while petting me and when he got under my chin, I leaned into his touch

Her scratched me with his nails a little while petting me and when he got under my chin, I leaned into his touch. When I looked at his 'mommy and daddy', they looked scared of me. I pushed (Y/N) with my head to bring him back with me, but he only fell on his butt and giggled.

(Y/N)'s mom-(Y/N), what is that thing?!

(Y/N)-I told you. Angel is the new dog I wanna ke-.

The mom grabbed (Y/N) and pulled him away from me. She held him up high and turned him away from me which made me super angry.

Angel-*Growl*!

(Y/N)'s dad grabbed a broom and waved it in front of me until (Y/N) broke free from his mom and ran to my side. He hugged me and held me close to him right before I was about to attack both of them and take him back by force!

(Y/N)-Stop it! You're scaring her!

(Y/N)'s mom-(Y/N), get away from that thing! That's not a dog!

(Y/N)-That doesn't make her bad. Please, she's been my first friend since we got here. I always wanted a pet too, and I can take care of her. I already feed her, cuddled her, and given her a bath.

(Y/N)'s dad-(Y/N), you have no idea what 'Angel' is. She can be cute now, but super dangerous.

(Y/N)-She's super friendly. She even lets me cuddle and pet her, and never did anything to try to hurt me.

(Y/N)'s dad-(Y/N).

(Y/N) held me closer and rubbed his face into mine a little before he gave me a kiss, so I gave him a little lick and nuzzle back to him as that dog did in the show. If they say no to him one more time, I'm going to lose it. The dad slowly put the broom against the wall.

(Y/N)'s dad-Any chance we can get you to have a fish or a hamster or something smaller instead?

(Y/N)-Uh-uh. I want Angel.