Big Sister Instincts

((Y/N)'s POV)

My aunty let me sleep in this morning and told me to stay inside after a while she went out to look for my mommy. I was getting scared that something might've happened to her, so I tried to see if Angel or the others can catch her scent or something to find her, but they all told me that they couldn't. I cried in a bath while they washed me and Bonnie pulled me back to lay on her while Angel laid by my side in the water to rub my cheek, and Belle was rubbing my tummy.

Bonnie-Hey hun. Don't cry. How's 'bout we give yeah a whole day of just relaxing and taking care of you? ~

(Y/N)-*Sniffle* I wanna as-ask my Aunt Barb if-if I can go with h-her to-.

Angel put her finger to my lips to make me stop talking. I looked at her with tears in my eyes and she licked them away before she rubbed her face against mine.

Angel-Naga... No, no, no, no, no... Naga. ~

My chest felt heavy, but they were making me feel a little better and when we got out of the bath, they just took me to my room to have me lay in bed. When Aunt Barb came by my room to check on me, she told me that she had locked all the doors and windows in the house, and her number was on the fridge. 

Barb-Call me if you need anything and do not answer that door for anyone. I have your mom's house key, so I can get in... We're going to find your Mommy and Daddy will be back home soon. I'm sure of it. 

She left the house and the girls really didn't want me to leave. Belle laid on top of me and gave me kisses while Bonnie rubbed my hands for a massage until Angle left and came back in with some grapes to feed me. No T.V. or anything or else Belle would scream and whine for attention.

(Belle's POV)

Bonnie bragged about making the other girl wait on her hand and foot while punishing (M/N), so I thought about going to give it a try, but I want to stay here with (Y/N) to cuddle at night. We were all having a good time and we even got (Y/N) to yawn from how well we were treating him, but that was interrupted when we heard a knock at the door. He only curled up since his aunt told him to not answer the door. Not like we were going to let him get up anyway.

(Nina's POV)

I found the kid's house, but it didn't look like anyone was home right now. First Lilo goes missing, and now Stitch, and I got no idea how to find either of them. Tracking down experiments was her thing and I can't even find her as my life depended on it... BECAUSE IT'S HER LIFE THAT DEPENDS ON IT!!! I looked at the reflection on my phone before I turned it on to see my call log of how many times I talked to the police station.

 BECAUSE IT'S HER LIFE THAT DEPENDS ON IT!!! I looked at the reflection on my phone before I turned it on to see my call log of how many times I talked to the police station

Nina's mind-The police still haven't found her and with what that experiment can do.

I sat on the porch to curl up and felt so frustrated that I couldn't do anything. Jumba said he can't track his dumb experiments because someone else has that tech or whatever. This is my only lead... There's gotta be something here that I can use to find her. They live here, so they have to have left something. I searched around the outside of the house and only found a few toys laying around, and other normal things. I was about to give up on this place until I found...