Part 2

I forgot to mention that my name is Choi Dahye. As you know, I worked as an office worker, into IT team and my boss name, Jeon Wonwoo. He is a good boss for me. Every girls worker jealous with me because Wonwoo always check on me if I was doing fine with my work.

It was next morning after I went to the hotel and found out that my boyfriend, Mingyu having fun with his girlfriend, Mia. You can say that I am a dump girlfriend because let my boyfriend cheat on me but you know what, I am busy with my work. So, I forgiven him. If I found out that she was pregnant, I will not forgive Mingyu because I can see, he was handsome and he will having fun with many girls out there.

I opened my door room with dizzy head. I didn't know, what happen to me yesterday but I just remembered that I went to a bar for a liquor drink. Maybe, the liquor gave me an effect today. I went to get a quick breakfast which is a bowl of oat with milk. I rushed to get ready for work and I started my car engine. When I was arrived at my work, I got a call from Mingyu's mother. I answered it even I was in rushing time.

"Hello, mother. How are you today?" I said. This is how close I am with his family. I called his mother, mother too. and I heard she sighed.

"Hello, Dahye! My lovely daughter! I am good. I am sorry for bother you today but I wanna ask you a question. Do you know, where is Mingyu sleep last night?" She asked me and I was like.. what? I thought, he went home by himself. Should I pretend that I know and tell that don't to be worry..

"He slept in his friend's house. He tell me." I said nervous but I tried to sound, it's true.. even it just a liar..

"Good to hear that. I didn't know why does my heart feel wrong. I mean, it was because he is not home yesterday and I didn't see you for a while." She said and I smiled.

"Don't worry, mother. I will visit you if I have time later.." I said and she was blessing to hear that from me. She said goodbye and she hang up.

"That was close.." I said and I closed my phone. I went to see, where is Mingyu for a day yesterday.

"He didn't go anywhere but spend time with her in the hotel?" I asked and suddenly, there is a knock on my window. I closed the tracker. I opened the window.

"Oh! Boss.. I am sorry that-" I said scare if he mad at me but he gave me a chocolate milk.

"I just came and see that you just came to work. I bought extra chocolate milk. Drink it when you have no time for lunch later." He said and I nodded. I opened the door and I bow to him.

"Thank you so much!" I said and he shook his head.

"No need bow to me. I am a human too. I am not that special-"

"But you are my boss." I said and he sighed. He looked around him.

"Don't call me boss when nobody around us. Call me, Wonwoo. We can be friend." He said and I smiled awkward.

"Sure.." I said and he throw a hand.

"Nice to meet you, Dahye." He said and I shakes his hand.

"Nice to meet you, boss- I mean, Wonwoo." I said and he smiled. I let his hand go.

"Let's go to our office. We will be late." He said and I nodded. We went into our office together.

***

Time past, it was time for lunch. I have a lot work to do because yesterday, I took a holiday. I remember about a chocolate milk that my boss gave to me before. I drank it and I smiled.

"It's good. I didn't know that it's remind me of my childhood time." I have no time for going to convenience store. I really busy with my work. I wondered, how can he know that I Ike chocolate milk with this doraemon picture on it..