Part 14

Wonwoo POV

I don't know, where did she go after I went for a lunch with her yesterday.. I tried to call her but her phone shut down. I think carefully. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. It was Iseul. She put on the work fail on my table.

"Iseul, I wondered, do you see Dahye?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, boss. It has being three days.." she said and she bow. She was about to leave my office but she stopped walking.

"Another strange thing, her car has parking in our building for three days too. I heard from security." She said and I nodded. She walked out. I sat down on my chair.. Where did she go?

Should I do a visit for Mingyu's parents? I have went to their house before but.. I stopped going there after Mingyu date with Dahye.. Should I visit them?

***

I drove off to Mingyu's parents house. They opened the door once I press the bell. His father is the one that open the door. He looked at me up and down.

"Who are you?" Mingyu's father asked. When I was a teenager, he didn't always see me because he was working. Then, I heard Mingyu's mother came.

"Who are you talking to, yobo?" She asked and she saw me. She was shocking.

"Omo! He is Mingyu's best friend when they are highschool! Come in!" She said and I bow to them.

"Thank you." I said and they gave me a permission to come in their house. I looked around the house. It wasn't change much. They just changed their furniture..

"Let me do some juice for us to drink. Would like grape juice or orange juice?" She asked and I chose orange juice. She nodded and she went away to kitchen. Mingyu's father looked at me up and down.

"You are Mingyu's friend? Are you the only one Mingyu's friend?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No.. he has a lot friends but I am his best friend when we are highschool." I said and his mother came in with three glass of orange juice on the tray. She put carefully on the table.

"He is that person always Mingyu said, he will sleep over his house after for five years that he just moved here. Right, Wonwoo? Your name is Wonwoo, right? Why didn't you bring Mingyu along? Where is him?" I looked at her clueless.

"What do you mean, he went to my house and sleep over? He never visit me and I saw he always sending Dahye's lunch food because I am Dahye's boss." I said and Mingyu's mother looked at me gasped.

"You're Dahye's boss and Mingyu didn't visit your house for sleepover?" She asked once again and I nodded.

"Yes, madam." I said and she was shocking.

"Then, where is Mingyu sleepover if he didn't go to your house?" She asked and his father crossed his arms.

"Do you saw him went anywhere except for send her future wife lunch food?" He asked and I gripped my hand into a fist. I really have enough patience with Mingyu. Should I be honest here?

"Maybe.. a night club.. I have once meet him at a night club but should I telling the true? He was a boss at a night club and he always sleep with other girls in the different room.." I said and make them shock so much untill her mother fainting. I was shocking. They didn't know anything about Mingyu..

"What are you doing?! Call the ambulance right now!" His father said loudly and I nodded. I called the ambulance straight away.

***

His father and I sat down in front of emergency room. I was nervous. I should not say truth about him. I didn't know, it will be shocking so much like this..