Movie Night

(Y/ns pov)

I'm sitting on my bed waiting for Stu to come so we can have our movie night but he's not here and he was supposed to be here an hour ago I've called him 4 times and he hasn't answered or called back where is he?? He should be here by now I start to give up and go downstairs to get some water when the front door opens I turn to see Billy and Stu coming in oh boy they were not expecting me to be standing there.
"Hey baby." Stu had said as he walked over to me and billy went upstairs "you're late you're never late." I questioned "yeah I'm sorry something came up but I'm here now?" He said back I don't care that he's here now and I get that things happen but him showing up with my brother? Now that is weird "mhm I bet." I go to walk away from him when he grabs my hand and spins me back and into his arms and he holds my waist close to his body "oh princess your not mad at me are you?" Of course I was but when he does this ugh I can't be mad at him "no I'm not." I smile as does he "good because I have something for you." My smile fades a bit "Stu you know that you have to get me stuff right?" He nods "yes I know but I saw it and it made me think of you but I'll give it to you upstairs." I smile again "okay but one more thing." He looks at me confused and I just go on my tippy toes because he's a bit to tall for me and kiss his lips he kisses back and then we go upstairs and into my room.

"So your gift I saw it and it made me think of you." He hands me a box and when I open it I saw a necklace with the letter S on it I look at stu in confusion "what's this for stu?" He smiles "i got it for you so everyone knows that your mine." I smiled at his words he was so perfect he was the perfect boyfriend "thank you!! Can you put it on me?" He nods and I hand it to him and he puts it on I look at him once he's done and kiss him only more passionate this time our tongues in each others mouths we made out for a while when I pull away to look at the time it was 11:45 at night and we have school tomorrow "Stu we need to go to bed." He looks at the clock and then back at me "yeah do you want me to stay?" I nod and climb into bed and he climbs in next to be he snakes his arm around my waist and as his hand goes across my body it send shivers down my spine making me feel comfort oddly enough i love this boy with everything in me he is absolutely perfect "goodnight baby I love you." He had spoke "goodnight stu I love you too." I spoke back and the both of us drifted off to sleep.

*teeny tiny flashback*

Stu is in my room crying about how he feels he's lost me do to Casey and how he broke up with her because he loves me and had always loved me but he hasn't lost me I just couldn't stand the fact that someone that wasn't me made him happy "I messed up y/n I shouldn't have chose her." God his crying makes me want to cry "hey hey it's okay." He looks at me as I cuffed his face wiping the tears away "I chose you y/n your the one I want." I smile "and I chose you stu." He kissed me for the first time "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked "yes!! Of course I will stu!" And from that moment I knew it was him and I till the end.

Okay Hii I know I have another story right now and I'll keep working on that one as well as this one I'm super excited about this story and I hope that you all enjoy it!! Also sorry it's so short it's only the beginning. Anyway till next chapter <3