Another Attack?

(Y/ns pov)

I wake up next to Stu his arm wrapped around me I didn't want to get up but when is mom came in waking him up he looks at me and smiles "good morning baby." He says to me in a sleepy voice "good morning." I say back he gives me a peck on my lips then gets up and goes to his bathroom to do his morning things and I go to his drawer to get some clothes of mine to wear which was a cute top and some shorts I then brush my hair then wait for stu to come back and when he does I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth with the tooth brush I have at his house I then go back into his room "hey so my backpack is still at my house." I say to him "okay we can swing by and pick it up." I really don't want to go inside my house though "I'm too scared." He looks at me with a sympathetic look "I'll go in with you it will be okay." How could he be sure of that though? But I trust him "okay." I say as I put my shoes on we then walk downstairs and out the door his parents had already left we walk to my house and go inside and up the stairs to my room but I stopped at the doorway being to scared to walk in stu was right behind me he put his hands on my shoulders then lightly kissed my neck "I'll get it." He whispered into my ear and walked in my room and grabs my bag I take it from him and we then walk to school once we got there Tatum came up to me "there you are I was looking for you I called you and even stopped at your house to pick you up this morning I was beginning to think you were attacked and didn't make it." She said to me "yeah I ran to stu last night after I was attacked." I said not prepared for the answer she gave me back "seriously? Two more? First Casey and Steve now you and Sidney? That's some crazy shit." Sidney was attacked last night too? "Wait Sidney was attacked last night?" Stu asked Tatum "yeah she got away but it was super close." "Well that's good." I respond as I look around for billy "billy got arrested last night but was let out due to no evidence of him being the killer." WHAT "billy isn't the killer." Stu said "and how do you know that?" Tatum questioned "because him and I were together all day the night that Casey and Steve were killed." So he lied to me? Nothing came up he was just with my brother wow "come on Tate let's find Sidney." I say grabbing her and pulling away "woah okay." She says as we walk away from stu we meet up with Sidney "hey sid you alright I heard about last night?" She smiles slightly "thank you." "Oh sid y/n was also attacked last night." Seriously Tatum? "Wow you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." The bell rings sending kids to class I walk in and sit in my seat when stu comes and sits next to me and slides his hand up my thigh like usual but I was mad at him so I got up grabbed my bag and went up to the teacher and asked if I could go to the bathroom she said yes and so I went.

I walk into the bathroom and hear two girls talking about Sidney I go into the stall and wait for them to leave wow talking shit on my best friend real mature to much of a coward to say it to her face why can't the killer just go after them whatever I'm so mad at stu that I had to leave the class room I can't go back in there so I decided to skip class when I heard my name being whispered loud enough to hear it but quite enough to not be able to tell who it was I look underneath the stall and find nothing so I go back to minding my own business when I hear it again and this time I saw feet stepping off the toilet in the stall then the door bursts open and I see the killer coming straight for me I grab my bag and knee them where it hurts as soon as they got close enough well they went to the side in pain I ran out of the bathroom I really didn't want to go back to class but I had no where else to go so I walk back into class sit in my seat and wait for the bell to ring when it did I got up and went to my locker stu following behind me "what took you so long?" I didn't say anything I just ignored him "hello? Princess?" I ignored him again and started walking to my second class stu following "look baby I don't know what I did to make you mad at me but just know that whatever it is I'm sorry and I love you." He said and followed it with a kiss on my cheek and went to his class I walk into mine and sit in my seat billy next to me "hey I heard about last night you alright?" He asked me "yeah I'm fine." I respond back "something is bothering you what is it?" He asked me just stop with the questions "I was attacked again in the bathroom." I say he looked at me with shock "and your still alright?" I nod and the class finally started a few classes pass and it was lunchtime I walk to the lunch spot alone as usual and when I get there stu has a spot saved for me as always but I didn't want to sit next to him I was still mad but I did anyway but didn't say a word to him or anyone there for that matter I then just wanted to talk to stu so I grab his wrist and pull him with me away from the group for a minute "yes princess?" After ignoring him he's still super sweet "why did you lie to me about where you were the night Casey was killed?" He sighed "we were hanging out and lost track of time and I didn't want you mad at me for being with billy." "I would've been less mad then you lying." Which is a fact "I see that now but I'm sorry." I could tell he was he genuinely was "also another thing did you tell the police you were with billy?" I asked "no I told them I was with you." That's a good thing "okay good because that's what I told them too." He smiled "so are we good now?" He asked me and we were I nodded and stand on my tippy toes to kiss his lips he kisses me back and we head back to the others and continue with lunch when over the intercom the principal speaks "all classes are dismissed till further notice you are all to go straight home."me and billy were going to head home but I was walking with Tatum and Sidney for a minute to chat when a pair of arms picked me up "hey party tomorrow my house since school has been canceled you guys coming?" I giggled and stu put me down and the girls stopped walking and stu kissed my neck "I don't know." Sidney stated "come on Sid it'll be fun!!" "Yeah Tates right please." "Fine." She finally agreed and I walked back to billy and we went home and I called stu.
"Hello?"
"Hey babe can you sleep at my house tonight I'm scared even though Billys here."
"Yeah I'll be there in a few princess."
"Okay see you soon I love you."
"I love you too."
He hung up and I waited for him to show up when he did we cuddled and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Okay you guys most likely won't hear from me for a while my mom switching phone companies and I won't have any Wi-Fi and possibly no data to write stories on which I'd super sad but hopefully I have data to be able to write anyway till next chapter <3