Chapter 23 (Heal Up Sweetheart ❤)

It was his day off. It has only been five days since they were apart and he missed her already. In a matter of 2 weeks, he would be graduating at his summer camp.

They both agreed to make their marriage a secret. Even her older brother-Chad did not have a clue about it. They liked it that way; at least no one would nose around in their business plus the fact that it was a secret, made their relationship even more exciting. But after a month of being married, Jack Morris-ever the detective for gossips found out about them; so the two made him swear to secrecy which the old man readily agreed to for their sake. Alexander took out his phone and texted Anastasia; "Oh honey, I miss you like air." He joked, laughing at himself.

"No air, air, air" she sang into her text. He laughed, as headed towards his car since it was his day off for 2 days.

"Where are you?" he typed.

"In your mind."

He smiled, "Stop invading my mind sweetheart."

She froze on the other end, "Uhm why?"

"Because you're invading my heart too and I just might not let you out."

She could have died at that cheesy line but because it came from him, she found it cute. She decided to tease him as well, "I'm only wearing NOTHING underneath my petticoat, hurry to me honey."

He almost had a car accident from his shock, "YOU WHAT? Who's with you right now?" knowing she would be probably in the Theater camp.

"With a really handsome guy."

"WHAT? And you're wearing nothing underneath?! ISA! Stop teasing me!" (One)

"Talaga!" (Really)

"Get away from him."

"Ayoko nga, gwapo eh." (I don't want to, he's handsome)

"Isa!" (One) he threatened, typing it furiously. He called her, she answered. "Dalawaaa" she sang it to him and laughed. He frowned, "You are so dead when I get there."

"Oh find me~ TRALALA!"

"Oh I will Mrs. Morris!"

"Ohhh... say it again!"

"No! I won't. You just really pissed me off." He growled, "Asan ka? On the way na ako sayo." (Where are you? I'm on my way to you) he was obviously pissed. He heard her sneezed on the other end of the line, "W-what? N-No! don't go to me." She panicked.

"And why?"

"May sakit ako!" (I'm sick!)

"Liar! I'm going there for proof!"

"Ehh!!! Alexander don't! you'll just catch my fever too!"

"'Kay Bye!" he turned off the phone.

***

She was not lying. She was on his bed and was a total mess; her nose red with soreness, her eyes puffy as she continued sneezing. His body sagged, feeling pity for her, "You should have told me."

"I did! But you didn't listen you paranoid freak!"

He sighed, "Ikaw kase..." (It's your fault) he tried to go to her.

"Don't you dare come closer to me!"

He stopped midway and frowned when he realized something, "Where's my grandparents, Candy and Chad?" they were suppose to take care of her! he fumed.