The Unexpected

Noah; *hey, baby. I took care of Stacey this morning. I went out to Percy's place. You should know what I'm talking about. I'm so happy that I'm your fiancé now! I'll be back by sunset. Yours truly, Noah*

Flower; I reply with a simple 'Okay'.

*Okay. See you then. I'll be waiting ;)*

My stomach flutters and I go to the restroom. I stand there for a second and hurl myself over the bowl of the toilet. After emptying the remains of what I had for breakfast, I use the toilet for its intention. I realize something as my eyes wander around. I'm on my period..it's late..I missed it..oh my gosh..I'm pregnant. I text Noah as fast as my nimble fingers will, with it being a SMS messenger and all.

Flower;

*Come home now!*

Noah;

*What's wrong, love? I'm coming as fast as I can!*

About ten minutes later, Noah appears, looking at me, "Well," he begins as he walks closer to me, placing his hands on my waist, "what's so important?" He realizes that he might have a little attitude, "I mean, why did I have to come here? Did something happen?" He corrects himself quickly.

I wrap my arms around his neck, looking into his eyes to tell him the truth, "Hello to you too." I joke, laughing a little.

Noah scoops me into his arms, lifting me by the underside of my knees, causing my legs to wrap around his waist, "I'm pregnant." I admit, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

He sets me down and smiles widely, placing a hand on my stomach, "That's perfect. Just like you." I blush as he presses his lips to mine, pressing his body to mine, but not sexually, just caring.

He wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly, "We really need to set the date soon."

He pecks my cheek with his lips as he walks to the bedroom, "Going to take a shower, my love. If you care to join, you may. If not, see you when I get out." I follow him into the restroom and take off my clothes, running the water, and stepping in. He does the same as he gets some shampoo, lathering it into my hair. I stay still as he cleans me.

I do the same to him and we stay under the water a few minutes while we rinse the residue of the soap from our bodies. I turn off the water when we finish and I wrap a towel around my naked body, walking into the living room to use the house phone to call the doctor. He answers and I give him the news. He tells me that we can visit him in two days if we'd like.

I kindly oblige, hanging up after goodbye, walking over to Noah, "I love this." I motion a finger between us, placing my hand on my stomach. I can't be more than two weeks along. What's the harm in seeing the doctor this late? I get dressed into my favorite Poison tee, along with a pair of yoga shorts. Funny since I don't do yoga. It's just comfortable. Noah just stays in his boxers. I fall asleep in his arms once again, only this time, nuzzling my face into his neck