The Mistake (November 30)

I wake up to see Noah, holding Sophia, trying to calm her. Augustine cries, his voice clear with dissatisfaction. I sit up to go and care for him, but I can't move. I try to speak to Noah to tell him I can't move, but nothing comes out. So, I'm immobilized and mute, I thought to myself.

I jolt awake to the sound of the twins real cries. I go to their room and pick Augustine up, removing the tabs from his soiled diaper and taking it off. I have wipes at the ready and they come in handy. This is a mess! How could he do so much business in so little time? I put a fresh diaper on him after cleaning his bottom, going to Sophia afterwards. Hers wasn't so bad, and I was used to it by then.

Noah walks in just as I'm starting to breastfeed Sophia. He hugs me from behind, looking at Sophia, "So beautiful." He says as he rubs her forehead gently with his forefinger, "Just like her mother." He adds, as he kisses her forehead, and kisses my neck, softly nipping at the skin. I let out a soft moan just as Sophia trails off into her slumber. I'm surprised Noah could time it like that. He sets Sophia in her crib, leading me into our bedroom by the hand.

"My turn." He says, taking my breast from its place, and sucking gently. I moan, and as you can already tell, he orally pleases me, minutes later. I lay there for a few moments, regaining myself. It's only 7:00 AM, so why not get together with the family to have breakfast?

"Wanna go to Percy's place and eat breakfast with the family? We can bring the twins."

He nods but shakes his head, grinning, "I already had my breakfast," He says, taking my hands, looking into my eyes. He notices me stifle a giggle and he kisses my cheek, "but breakfast with the twins and family would be great."

Twenty minutes later..

I cradle Sophia, and Noah holds Augustine. I carry the bag with the twins needs inside. I have already filled the bottles with my very own fresh milk for them. I don't have the time to eat, talk, and feast with the twins sucking on my nipples.

We are immediately greeted by my mother squealing at the twins, "They're so cute!" She exclaims, but pauses for a second, "Wait, you were only almost four months along...how did they develop so fast?" I shrug and look at her

"We've been wondering the same thing..maybe we can ask Chiron?" I assume he's still alive because he's a God.

She shakes her head, tears appearing on her face, "Chiron is dead.." she states and my stomach sinks a little. Chiron, dead? How?

I realize I just asked aloud and she answers, another tear forming, "Sparring went wrong." She struggles getting every word out and I hug her, being careful not to hurt Sophia.

I look around after we pull away and I see Aqua who's stomach is slightly swollen..guess she found a boyfriend..or husband. I walk over to her, to congratulate her, holding Sophia, "Congrats on the pregnancy. Who's the lucky guy?"

I watch her for an answer and she tells me something that made me feel bad for her. She says this: "The dad left. His name was Josh. He left when he found out I was pregnant..." she held her stomach while she told me what happened.

The basic of the story was he did her, said he'd love her, and left her..she said he went with a girl named Bw..weird name. Noah walks up to us, "She's pregnant? But she's 50 something.." he eyes her and I press my finger to his lips as Aqua walks away, her head hanging low.

"I don't know. Ironically, she got pregnant 15 years after she hit menopause.." his eyes widen. He walks to my grandmother and whispers something into her ear that I can't comprehend.

She talks to him and he comes back, his eyes darting around in every direction before he talks to me, "It could be good or bad that the twins were born early. Could've been a curse gone wrong or a blessing. Let's hope it was a blessing from your great grandma.." he holds Augustine who's making a big fuss over something, "it's okay little guy." He says in a sing-song voice to try and calm him.

Minutes later, a figure appears in front of me, eyeing me, "Amber Peterson, your twins were supposed to die."

Its accusation that I'm my grandmother hurts me. "I'm not Amber. I'm her granddaughter, Flower."

"Hmm..." it scans me "I think I'm mistaken. Thank you for the truth."

It points a scaly finger to my grandmother just as a beam of some kind shoots towards her, "No!" Aqua leaps in front of her, taking the impact.

She falls to the ground as the figure disappears, "Call me Oraborus." It mutters as its existence Here is no more.

We all take Aqua to the infirmary to find that the baby is gone, and she has only moments of life left. She mutters something, but its not clear. It sounds like she says "To kill him, whisper the enchantment 'Excelium Lucious'

It can only be activated by true love. He disappears forever," her voice is raspy as she talks and it sounds pitiful. Hours later, she stops talking, but she doesn't die. Her breathing is short, and ragged, as she motions for my mom.

I get, Lissa, my mother and bring her to Aqua, leaving them to their peace. I sit by my grandmother's cabin, feeding Sophia some of her bottle and burping her. I hear my mother start to cry and Noah comes over, "It's gonna be okay." He says, trying to comfort me.

This has been a long day, I think to myself, trying to calm down. Very long day. Grandma says we can sleep in her cabin with the twins since my mom will stay with Aqua and my grandmother will be in my mom's cabin.

I hold Sophia and Noah holds Augustine, "My queen, my prince, and my princess." He says, kissing my cheek. We fall asleep, successfully, considering the twins are restless at night.