parrality

My uncle had just back from work, he works in a computer lab, where he designs games..., He brought back a strange looking vedio game and told me, " when you are less busy, try it out ".but as I went to bed, I decided to test it out,but the game refused to come on.later I got frustrated and went to sleep.
But as I woke up,
I was sleeping on the ground in some kind of street.bikes and cars where passing , I stood up and dust myself. Some people were just staring at me,and gossiping among theirselves

"The first question was where was I and why am I dressed in a pull over. What's going on?" Then a girl came at my back and said"hey, I was like "are you talking to me?"
"Yeah, please if you find this girl(holds a girl picture in her hand),try killing her for me,it has been a long time I tried to kill her"
She huffed and sighed.

"What!! ,I answered her saying ,I don't want to get arrested or jailed for murder." I stared at her angrily, but she replied saying"don't worry,the police don't work on Tuesdays".
I laughed and said "I need to get out from this street, cos I don't know what's going on,you say I should kill a girl that look exactly like you,no blemish,I wish I had a twin brother like that.

She gave me a smack on my head and said"then how can you be in parallel city,if don't know anything about it". I moved back a little and laughed again "nice one,parallel city,you're joking right?,cos I'm just curious to know how to leave here,I just woke up and saw myself here today.", "Oh no,now I see look you are in a parallel city, a City where there is a second you, and other dangerous stuff, but when you get to choose your class it will be all fine, at least...that's all I can say for now ".

"So should I like panic now or something...,is it 42 hours already....oh geez" I held my head in fear."no,all you need to do is to find your second and kill him but,make sure the police doesn't catch you,well it was nice knowing you bye"she said as she slowly moved away and dust covered her little by little.
"Hey didn't get to know your name" I yelled
"It's Annie" she said as she still kept moving in the dust."ok Annie,can i follow you?!,I stared at the dust because I could not see her anymore"."yeah whatever",Annie replied.

I ran towards her,only for a guy covered with a hoody,jumped on me and use a pistol to hit my head.I fell on the ground and 'pounce' he landed on me and gave me several punches.i spat out blood but he still kept punching me,I tried raising my hand , finally I removed his hoody and saw he had the same face as mine,I pushed him off immediately.