First quest

Yin finally came out of the portal and to his surprise , found a woman swinging her blades cutting some pink slimly slugs.

Yin thought to himself ' are we suppose to kill slugs too ?', the thought alone made him uncomfortable, Even the things were disgusting to see.

The woman who swung her blade did not know she had an audience, or if she did , she did not care. Yin just stared at her saying " was she running a pest control business? " , he watched her leave slowly.

Yin kept moving, as he walked further he could see trees and towns, just then he spotted a Guard man who blocked the entrance to a great big building, yin thought to himself " that could be it ", as he ran towards the guard man , he stopped in his movement and frozed there for a while thinking

' this guy can be a thug or maybe a robber, it would be a shame to get robbed in just the first twenty minutes of playing a dumb game ". The guardsman noticed yin and stretched his neck to see if something had appeared in front of him. He looked pass the guardsman and saw young people like him walking around, most in simple tunics and leather.

Yin couldn't tell if those where true players of ascendance so he decided to enter but was held back by the guardsman.

" You think you enter here freely, you've got to pay a fee ".

" What type of fee ?," Yin looked at the guardsman suspiciously.

" 2 crystals ",. " Crystals ?, Look I don't have such kind of fees,...or any fee".

" Okay...I'll would have ask you to bring a cuddle worm but.... " Oh you mean those pink slimy thing over there ". Yin pointed at the slugs in disgust.

" Okay look go to lilly forest and get me three pods , then you will enter freely ".

Quest received : go to lilly forest and get three pods ( 0/3)

Yin scratched his head and thinking " he sure knows how to boss people around ".

The guardsman got irritated and asked yin " are you going or what ? ".

Yin muffled and said " okay..okay I'm going ". He abruptly stopped again as he saw the forest , it was so dark and looking kind of green ; like a grim cemetery forest.

Yin was like " what of I get eaten by a bear?, What of if there are wolves or something more creepier than this pink slugs "

But he thought again " I can do this- -right ?, Anyways it's just a silly game , nothing serious could possibly happen to me -- can't get hurt -- can't die -- not for real -- yeah I can do this and if I get lost the system will probably direct me back ".

Yin walked towards the forest .