BONUS

Cherry danced around the family's kitchen as she held Primrose, the sound of Dreams by Fleetwood Mac on the radio filled the room.

The door closed and Eddie suddenly stood in the kitchen with them.

"Prim looks who's here." She put her on the floor and Prim immediately ran to her dad. He picked her up and kissed her forehead.

"Dada dance with us," Prim told him. He shook his head and she gave him a fake frowny face.

He looked at her and started shaking his hips, horribly offbeat. You would think for a previous bass player he would be good with a rhythm, but nope. Cherry ran and got the camera to catch this core moment.

He tried hiding from the camera but still danced around holding Prim. She was laughing hysterically. Cherry joined in dancing again still filming.

Once the song ended the sound of Stand By Me filled the silence. The couple looked at each other and smiled.

-

Primrose: That song was the first dance song at their wedding. There's videos of them dancing around and laughing to it even though it's a slow song, they were so happy. We use to sing and dance a lot my parents were always happy around me. No matter the day they had, they would always make sure it ended on a happy note.