001

"tessa!" the older hart woman yells from the first floor, Tessa lets out a hard sigh. she drops the box she was picking things out of and goes downstairs to see what her mother needed.
"the Camron's have invited us over for brunch. Get your things together and let's go before we get to dirty from moving everything"
tessa rolls her eyes. "mom we literally have movers." she chimes back. her mother mutters out a watch it tess and then heads to her bedroom to gather her things. tessa lifts herself onto the kitchen island and pulls out her phone from her back pocket.

tess
sarah i'm coming over with my mom.
u better be excited

sarah
definitely am i'll see you soon

tessa smiles to herself as she runs up the stairs. she digs threw some boxes to find a outfit to wear to the girls house. she settles on some jean shorts and a pink top.

 she goes back downstairs to slip on her converse and sees her mother searching for something

"lost your keys again mom?" tessa says with a slight hurt in her chest.
"no just misplaced them"  she replies back. tessa then sees the keys on the side table in the living room, she walks over to pick them up and hands them to her mother. "thank you sweetheart" her mother says and tessa just smiles softy, she grabs her bag from the hanging hooks beside the front door.
"hey mom, i think i'm gonna take my bike. ya know enjoy the veiw and what not" tess says hoping her mother wouldn't argue.
"okay just don't take to long and be safe" she replies.
tessa nods and kisses her mothers cheek. she goes out the front and grabs her bike. Tessa has always hated cars since the incident, so her bike was her pride and joy. Her ride felt different now knowing that this was now her home, not just the place she stays in the summer.  she enjoyed the breeze on her face and she peddled to her old bestfriend's house crossing her fingers as she held onto the bars.

"tess!" Sarah yells as she runs to the blond girl who is now jumping off her bike. they collide sending them
both to the hard surface of the Camron's driveway. they burst into laughter while laying on the pavement.
"tess i swear i felt like i havnt seen you in years" sarah says helping the blond girl up, and then pulling her into a nother hug. tess smiles and takes in a deep breath threw her nose, inhaling the sent of Sarah's strawberry shampoo.
"i know. i've missed you so much" she replies back.
they lock hands and walk inside, tessa reunites with sarah's  parents and they head to the kitchen to get some water.
"where's he at sarah?" tessa asks. sarah sighs.
"i don't know probably off at his dealers house, he knows your here, when dad told him you were coming he left" sarah finishes. tessa slightly hated the oldest cameron sibling, but wanted nothing more than to see him again after the last time.

after about a hour of talking about everything that's happened since they haven't seen each other, they decide to head down to the beach. tessa borrows a bathing suite from Sarah and and they head downstairs.
"mom me and tessa are gonna go to the beach" sarah says her parents and tessa's mother.
"okay, be safe girls." her mother replies and then gets back to whatever there conversation was. tessa slightly waves to her mother and then walks out with sarah hearing the older women's laughter erupting from the living room. Sarah is looking down at her feet while they are walking down the road. "so how is she?" she asks while looking up from her feet to meet eyes with her slightly shorter bestfriend, who then lets out a sigh.
"i mean she's not getting any better, but she hasn't got any worse lately. she still losing everything and sleeping a lot but i think that's just the new
normal now" she replies looking back at Sarah who is lightly nodding.