💞1💞

"Chim" taehyung came walking toward his best friend with a not so happy expression on his face.

"Why are you looking so sad tae?" Jimin asked, he didn't want his best friend to be sad. Taehyung sighed "We have math now". Jimin immediately got what he meant.

"Come on tae, it isn't that bad". "Yeah for you, but mr Jeon just hates me" taehyung fake cried.

"I'm sure he doesn't" jimin tried to assure his whining best friend. "He always shouts at me,  lets me clean the whole classroom, sends me to the principal office, shouts at me and he looks at me like he wants me dead. And you are saying that mr jeon doesn't hate me!?".

"That's true but-

The bell interrupted jimin and they walked toward their first class, math.

Taehyung went to sit on his seat which was on the on the right side of the classroom, jimin said on the left side.

He looked at his notebook with a bored expression when jungkook came inside.

"Good morning class, today I'll be teaching you about..." taehyung didn't even listen anymore, he was so tired and didn't notice that he was slowly dozing off.

"Taehyung, taehyung" taehyung felt somebody shaking him awake harshly. He looked up, only to flinch when he saw his math teacher looking at him with an angry expression. Taehyung's hair was still a little messy from sleeping, he looked very cute.

He's too cute- wait, jungkook you have a wife. Ugh I can't have him in my sight right now

"Can you repeat what I just said?" Jungkook raised a brow, looking at taehyung who was now fully awake. 

"U-uhm you said that-". "Get the hell out of my classroom right now!" Jungkook shouted, making taehyung flinch badly.

He felt his eyes filling themselves with tears, but he couldn't cry. He took his backpack and walked toward the principal office, it became his second home since jungkook became his math teacher.

Taehyung opened the door of the principal office and was greeted by his principal, mr han.

"Hello taehyung, long time no see" mr han said sarcastically while sipping from his coffee. Taehyung wanted to puke because of the disgusting smell of that drink.

"Take a seat". Taehyung sat down on a chair and just kept silent. "What was the reason this time?".

"I-I slept in class" taehyung looked down. He really couldn't do anything about it, he was too tired from studying for his stupid math test that he couldn't even do now.

"I'll let it slip this time because I can't think of any punishment for you now".Taehyung sighed in relied and sat there until his next class started.

"Hey tae, how are you feeling?" Jimin asked. "I'm okay" taehyung lied. "Tae, I know you don't. I saw tears in your eyes" jimin said with a worried expression.

"I'm okay now" taehyung just kept walking next to his best friend with a straight face.

Suddenly jimin let out a loud squeal, making everyone look at them.

"Chim, don't squeal this hard" taehyung said embarrassed. "Hm, I'll think about it. But I know something that will make you feel better" jimin said.

"Really?" Taehyung asked. "Of course".

"Ow chim it hurts" jimin was trying to make taehyung wear tight jeans, but they almost didn't fit over Taehyung's butt.

Finally jimin succeeded. "Wow you look so sexy right now" jimin yelled excited. "Chim you know we can't do this, we're teenagers" taehyung whined.

"Don't whine tae, we'll just have some fun at a club and dance a bit, after that we'll go home" jimin assured taehyung. "Well... okay then" taehyung said a little hesitant.

When they arrived at the club taehyung got very nervous. How would they get inside?

"Don't be nervous tae, I'll get us inside" jimin said and walked towards the security guard who was standing in front of the entrance.

"How old are you two?" The man asked. Taehyung felt himself starting to sweat. "We're 18" jimin answered confidentially.

"You two look like teenage kids" the man said. Jimin took the fake id's that he made for him and taehyung out of his pocket.

"Is this enough for you?" He smirked a little. "You two can go inside, have fun".

Taehyung was quite shocked that it worked. When they were inside jimin started squealing. "Yayyy we did it!" He gave taehyung a high-five, who was feeling very uncomfortable by all the disgusting stares.

"Come" jimin grabbed taehyung's hand and dragged hims toward a place to sit.

While jimin was dancing and flirting with people, taehyung was sitting on a chair being very bored and uncomfortable. He could feel someone's eyes boor holes trough him.

He looked around and saw a man sitting there in a black suit.

M-mr J-Jeon?