💞4💞

Taehyung was happily skipping trough the hallways of his school when he bumped into someone. He expected his butt to collide with the floor, but it didn't happen. He was caught by two arms.

He opened his eyes and looked at the person, it was a boy, he didn't know him.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" The boy asked. Taehyung blushed a bit. "I-I'm okay" he said. The stranger put him back on his feet.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm bogum" the guy named bogum smiled and winked at Taehyung, which made him blush.

"What's your name beautiful?" Bogum asked in a flirtatious tone. "U-uhm my name is- You don't have to know" someone interrupted taehyung.

Taehyung looked at the person who was standing next to him, wrapping an arm around his petit waist. It was jungkook, his strict math teacher.

"Who are you?" Bogum asked, his tone suddenly irritated. "Jeon Jungkook, excuse us. I'm gonna take him with me" jungkook dragged taehyung to an empty classroom, leaving bogum standing in the hallway.

"Hmmm what a beautiful cutie boy, he will be my soon" bogum smirked to himself and left to the principal office.

"Who was that!" Jungkook practically shouted at taehyung, who was now trembling. "I-it was b-bogum, I-I just met him" taehyung stuttered, looking down.

"You like him, don't you?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung didn't answer. Jungkook saw that taehyung was getting scared.

"I'm sorry, I want my students to he safe. He doesn't seem like a good guy" Jungkook said. When he saw Taehyung blushing while talking to bogum he saw red.

"O-okay" taehyung said, still looking down. He felt his chin being lifted up, his beautiful doe eyes met with jungkook's.

"I'm really sorry for shouting at you taehyung, you are just more special to me than others you know?" Jungkook said looking at taehyung.

"M-more special?" Taehyung's eyes widened. Jungkook nodded "Yes, you're my special one".

___

You're my special one

Those words kept ringing in Taehyung's head. It was in the middle of the night and he couldn't sleep

"What does he mean by special one? Does he mean... no no no, that isn't possible" taehyung said. He was giggling and blushing while thinking about what his teacher said to him.

"I wish he could like me too. But I'm his student and he is my teacher, who has a wife" taehyung said in a sad tone.

Little did he know that jungkook already liked him, he loved him to be exact.