💞3💞

...I'm just taking what's mine

"W-what are you saying mr jeon?" Taehyung was shocked. His math teacher who literally hated him called him mine?

"I'm saying that you're mine, where do you live". Taehyung told jungkook his adress and jungkook walked with him toward his car and started driving.

Jungkook was still angry, he was gripiing on the steering weel very hard. One hand was on the steering weel and the other on taehyung's thigh.

He's hot when he drives, Taehyung almost drooled over him. Wait, what am I saying? He has a wife.

Taehyung suddenly realized something "M-mr Jeon?" Taehyung asked stuttering. "What?". "U-uhm, J-Jimin is still in the club".

Jungkook let out an irritated sigh "Seriously?". Taehyung nodded. "Fuck". Jungkook drove back to the club with taehyung to pick up jimin.

Jungkook walked out of the car, taehyung followed him, but jungkook didn't want that. "Stay here" he said in a stern voice. Taehyung got back into the car.

"Why is he behaving so weird all of the sudden?".

After a while taehyung saw jungkook with a very drunk jimin over his shoulder. "Chim" taehyung said when jungkook almost threw him in the car.

"Tae tae? Look how hot this man is" jimin looked at jungkook. "He looks like your ideal type".

Taehyung cursed jimin inside his head. "Oh wait, youdideal type is someone of your age, not an old man" jimin laughed.

That made jungkook very mad. "For your information you two are 18 and I'm just 23" jungkook said while clenching his jaw.

"Oh, I thought you were older haha" jimin didn't know what he had done. "Listen here you midget, if you say that kind of things again I'll throw you out of the fucking car!" Jungkook shouted, making jinin shut up and taehyung drool.

He's to handsome I can't

Then jungkook started driving, the whole ride nobody spoke. "We're here" Jungkook said. "Thank you mr Jeon" taehyung smiled a little and jimin just got out of the car, and threw the door close, leaning against it after.

"I want you to thank me properly" Jungkook said to taehyung's surprise. "H-how?". "Kiss me here" jungkook tapped his cheek.

Taehyung blushed very badly. "B-but mr Jeon, I-I can't do that" taehyung stuttered. "Okay, I'm gonna tutor you from now on the-". Jungkook was cut off by a kiss on his cheek.

It felt so soft, jungkook's heart started to beat on a rapid speed. Taehyung felt shy and closed the door , dragging jimin to his house.

"That boy makes me crazy" Jungkook stared at taehyung who was struggling to take a drunk jimin into his house.
__

"Where have you been?" Jungkook heard an irritating woman voice ask when he walked inside of his house.

Jungkook's expression went from a happy one to an angry one "None of  your business yoo-ra".

"I'm your wife, have some respect" yoo-ra said. "Respect for you? No thank you. I'm gonna sleep" that wasn't true, he wasn't going to sleep, he couldn't. He would think about taehyung almost the whole night and sleep for a few hours.

"What happened to my loving husband?" Yoo-ra asked while throwing her arms around jungkook's neck and kissing his cheek at the same place where taehyung kissed him.

"Don't touch me!" Yoo-ra flinched and took a step back. Jungkook walked upstairs with an angry face.

Hope you enjoyed
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞