Chapter 1

Life was different around 90 years ago, something mysteriously caused people to randomly be based on their ranks, cause now everyone had scents and scientist are saying a curse was wiped around the globe but really they were saying the omegaverse was near and now it was here, each rank tells you what class you are, Alphas are high class meaning if your an alpha which is 20% of people, Betas are middle class since well over 60% of the population are beta's and well- Omega's, they haven't been seen or heard of in 60 years until me! I'm the first natural omega to be born, all the others were wiped out and never to be seen or heard of again, I was told to take pills to hide my pheromones as if I'm a Beta since my parents are betas, we live in a small neighborhood.

I'm 19, I've been pretending to be an beta my whole life though, every smell of an alpha drives me insane, their scents are so strong I can't control my own, I live in the city now due to collage and it sucks- I have to go to therapy due to the large amount of alphas in this city.

"Good to see you again Anu, how's your report going" "UH! Keru! You scared me, it's going well though" I chuckled, and yeah my name is Anu, Keru is my best friend who guess what is an alpha- I don't mind it though, his scent is one of the very few with lighter scents "Oh cool, can I see what you've got so farrrrrr" "No, Keru this is not for anyone to see, just a report for therapy I guess" I shrugged and Keru whined "don't you have collage work to go?" Keru shook his head "Nope-, We graduate next week, so they stopped all work for the finals, I took mine so I have no work to do until I get a full time job like you" He spoke and my mind just stopped for a split second as he spoke to fast "Ok ok wow- Graduation for you is that close? Your 21 and college is finally letting you graduate wow" "Anu! That's meannnn" I shrugged and stood up patting his shoulder "That's the point" I joked and smiled, He just stood there pouting and I walked to my room to take my scent blockers since, I could tell the pills were wearing off, they only work for 6 hours and its sad I got so little of my story done in 6 hours "Ugh-"

I sat down sighing and Keru walked in "is it ok if I invite a friend! Also, what would you like for dinner, I'm ordering out!" "I'll just have whatever" I said and he nodded and left, he was like a golden retriever and it was kinda funny to watch him run around like a little puppy

Few hours passed since Keru's friends came over, I was just sitting in my room scrolling through my phone and reading and I coughed sitting up "HUH!? Keru's friend is a model!?" I felt my heart skip a beat and I read into it more, I sighed and set my phone down and walked out of my room and into the kitchen to throw away my food "Hey Anu!! Come meet my friends!" I sighed and walked over to Keru and his friends "Guys this is Anu my roommate! Anu thats Bently" He smiled pointing at one of his friends, thats the one who was surprisingly a model "And thats Zene, we just call him bear though" "Uhm ok, Hi" I said nervously honestly wanting to go back to my room and read more because all his friends are alphas "Well um I'm gonna go- back to my room-" I muttered and backed up and Keru grabbed my wrist "Why not stay and hang out with us!" "Keru I'm good- I think I'm gonna head to bed" he whined but let go nodding "Night Anu" He said and I just waved bye before leaving back to my room "Ugh-" I groaned, 1 I'm exhausted, 2 Zene was hot, and 3 I just remembered I'm near my heat which is gonna suck as I'm in a house with 3 Alphas right now, I sighed and laid on my bed on looked at the ceiling before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

To be continued!...