chapter 4

Dunno, maybe an hour passed, I kinda still haven't slept cause 1 I'm very interested in gravity falls, 2 Zene is still sleeping and 3 It feels weird to sleep with someone.

I sighed and turned off gravity falls and took a pill before just giving in and sleeping next to Zene.

I have no idea what time I woke up at, but when I opened my eyes Zene was playing games or something on his phone holding me "Zene?" I asked and he looked over at me "Sorry, I didn't wanna wake you and you seemed comfy" "No no it's fine" I smiled softly and sat up grabbing my phone "its really 6am??" "Yup" He nodded and I set my phone down and got up "Well I'm gonna go take a shower" He nodded and I grabbed my clothes before heading to the bathroom to take my shower.

My shower was finally done and dealt with I also went ahead and took one of my pills since I had extra in the bathroom so I didn't have to grab them from my room, by the time I walked out it was pretty bright, I like taking hour long showers so that's probably why, I walked into the kitchen drying my hair "Good morninggg!!" Keru spoke and ran over and hugged me "Good morning to you too Keru" I chuckled and he let go and went back cooking, I sighed and just grabbed a drink before heading to the living room to put my shoes and stuff on "Where are you going" "every Monday I go on a walk around 7" I said looking at Zene "wanna come with?" "sure" He smiled and I walked out leaving my drink but oh well, I can stop by the cafe and grab myself a warm coffee or a tea.

About 30 minutes into our walk we finally arrived at the cafe "Finally I can get my coffee" I smiled and walked in ordering a drink and Zene just waited outside. I came out once I paid for my drink "How come you didn't come in?" "Meh didn't feel like it" I shrugged "Well come on" I smiled and headed towards the park, Zene following behind me with a smile.

The park was by far my favorite place, especially this time of year. The flowers have bloomed and so have the blossom trees. I looked over at Zene who was scoping out the flowers and such "pretty isn't it?" "yeah, very" he looked back at me with a smile and I just began to rant on about the flowers, how often I come here, ect. He just stood by and listened as we walked

{that was inspired by a drawing I drew like 2 days before thinking of this chapter}

After about a few hours on our walk, we got back just before it began to rain "Finally you guys are backkk" Keru walked over and Bently was here as well "Yup, we just had some alone time and went to get food or whatever" I shrugged and walked to my room leaving Zene behind.