Chapter 1

Nunew

Hello, I am Nunew. I am a student and studying in a very prestigious college in scholarship. The college is very good for academic students, but the college is for ultra rich people, and I have to study day and night for the scholarship. Is not that my parents don't have money but I don't want their money to study for in other country. and my parents are against my studies in other countries, but they are happy now that I have chosen our home country.

I am from China, but I am thai. My parents have business in China, so we moved there when I was small. I just miss Thailand. That's why I choose here for my college studies. My parents are a little worried about me being alone here because i have passed my school and live alone, and I have to assure them that I will be okay.

I just moved bangkok today, and I am very happy about this. My parents do everything settled here for my living. College gave dorms for scholarship students. My parents insisted that I have to  live in a secure society, but I told them I would love to live in college dorms.

My college will start in a week so I will go to some see sightings in Bangkok. I will go today to Siam mall. I want to buy some clothes and watch a movie. I am alone here, I don't have friends now, but I will have after college starts.

I watched the movie. The movie was good, after the movie I was in the cafe eating some  cake. I love sweet food 😋. I am sitting beside the window and eating my cake and watching outside, then my eye catches someone handsome as a movie actor. He is so handsome and gorgeous 😍. He is coming to the cafe where I was eating 😍. When he entered the cafe, my eyes never left him. He stopped the counter and ordered his food. When he ordered food, his face was so serious, and I thought, why have to serious face to order food. After receiving his food, he was coming towards me, I thought he saw me staring him nonstop. My mouth was opened seeing his handsome face and body. But he passed me, and going to the corner of the cafe.

I turned around and watched him where he was going. He stopped in front of a boy who was looking like in my age. The boy was sulking and angry. He was looking so angry with the man. The boy was sitting on the sofa and that man told him something and sat beside him. The man was persuading the boy who was angry with him. I turned my head from them. My neck was hurting because I was watching them.

I stand up and go to the counter to order some more cake than back to my seat. This time, i sit as i can see them in front of me. I regret my decision because they are so lovely to each other and my sugar level getting high. It looks like they are a couple. The man is so handsome. i wish i would find someone like him. sigh

I told myself that i would find someone like him. He's so handsome 😍. I am really mesmerized by him. His eyes are so beautiful and wearing white fitted shirts that hug his body perfectly, his lips looking soft, and I want to kiss him so much.

Oh my gosh, nu what the hell are thinking about him. I lightly slap my cheek and hold both of my cheeks and sigh. He is someone else lover, don't think about him. Just focus on your studies.

I was lost in my thoughts, but then suddenly my eyes met with him. He is looking at me with a smile on his face. I turned my head to my back, looking if he smiled for someone else, but there was no one. I smiled back to him but quickly lowered my face. after that i didn't see him. I want to finish my cake quickly because I want to get out of here. But both of them passed me by before I finished my cake. While leaving that handsome man's fingers touched my arm. I got goosebumps 😳.

Watching them out from the cafe. They are looking happy together. i finish my food and  out from the cafe. What a crazy day. going dorm now.

After a few days

Today is the first day of college. i reached college at the right time. We don't have classes today. today we will know about our class schedule and meet with our classmates. i meet a boy his name is yim and   talk about him.We click quickly. We are in the canteen for a quick snack. we are eating and yim is sitting in front of me. Yim said he has his best friend. He is also the same class as us and comes sometimes later. He massaged him that we're in canteen. We are eating and suddenly, someone comes to us. I couldn't believe who I saw. How did he get here?

...................................................................................

This is the first chapter. If I make some mistakes, sorry.

How is the story. If you like the story, please do vote and comment 🙏.

The story will be slow update. 🐌