chapter 2

I couldn't believe who I saw. How did this boy get here. But why is he coming towards us. He comes towards us calling Yim. Yim turned to him and said, "Come here, nat. Oh, his name is Nat. Nat comes towards us happily and bouncing on his feet. Yim stands up and hugs Nat as they jump together. i look at them in awe.Yim introduced me to Nat after their's meeting ritual. Nat sat in front of me, and yim sat beside me. He told Nat that i am their new classmate Nunew chawarin. He says hello to me, and I do the same. Then yim asked him if he came alone or his driver dropped him. Nat told us that his father drove him to college.

Don't your dad have big company to run yim asked.

Yeah, true, but today is the first day of my college, so i told dad to drop me off at the college. you know dad will do anything for me (nat)

They are happily talking to each other, and I am listening to their them, holding  my cheeks with my hands.

I know your dad will do everything you want him to do. 

His dad must have loved him so much that he'll do anything for him, and his boyfriend also whipped for him.

thought I would forget that handsome man after starting college, but seeing his boyfriend here, how can I forget him. my life is doomed 🙃.

i don't know how many days they talked to each other. i also miss my friends now. huh,finally, they've found my existence.

New, sorry I didn't meet Nat after college admissions. So we have too much to talk about, hihi.

I smiled and told him that it's okay.

Why didn't you two meet after college admissions.

I am on vacation with my mother. We're in Switzerland, and yim also with his boyfriend in pattaya.

I turned to him and teased , "oho yim, you have a boyfriend."
Yes, we just started dating in the break.
I and Nat teased him a little bit more. than we finnish our snacks and back to class for some more scheduled information.

Nat told us he'll give us a lift to his car because his father or the driver will fetch him from the college.

Thank u, Nat, but I live in the dorms, so you don't have to drop me.

Okay, let's go, yim. Bye-bye new.

Ok, then I'm going to the dorm. Bye-bye.

After coming from college, I went to freshen up. After that, I talked to my mom. I talked to her about college and some random stuff. I have to assure her that's I am fine here. I don't have to do anything for now.

I was getting bored sitting in my room. thinking of going out somewhere, maybe mall or cafe.

I was just walking around in the city, but my legs took me to the place where I saw him first. Yes I am infront of that cafe. I went inside that cafe but he was already sitting there drinking his coffee. I saw him and went to the counter to take my order. As I took my order, I sat at the same place where I sat last time. He was sitting where he was sitting on that day.

I was sitting watching him. He looks so handsome on his suit. I wish I knew his name. I was looking at him while eating the cake, then suddenly our eyes met each other. For some times we kept looking at each other. I got lost in his eyes, then he smiled at me, and I blushed and lowered my eyes. I feel like my cheeks are heating up.

Oh my gosh, Nunew, what are you doing. You are just embarrassing yourself infront of him. What he will think about you.

wait a minute, he doesn't know you, so it does not matter what he will think about you. Now you don't have to look at him Nunew, just eat your food and leave, but it's really embarrassing. Just eat and don't think about anything else. Oh God.

...................................................................................

Hi. Sorry, I can't update regularly because my husband health is not good. He is recovering from brain stroke, and I am very busy these days because I am searching for jobs. I can't make free time for the story. I will update the new chapters, but it will be really slow update. Thank you 😊.