Kirk Hammett x reader - Dreadful Temptation

A/N: Tw: Sex, oral sex, age difference

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long and tiring day, I decided to go have a drink to relax a bit. It was around 9 p.m.

I entered a small bar and walked towards the counter to order a drink. There was a lot of noise with people laughing, drunks singing stupid happy songs, others getting ready to jump on each other to fight, in short, this bar did not lack atmosphere.
As the bartender handed me my drink, a man dressed in a white suit sat down on my right. I watched him from the corner of my eye; the first thing that caught my eye was the way the color of his suit perfectly brought out the color of his caramel skin. Long brown curls cascaded over his shoulders. He seemed to notice my gaze as he turned to me and flashed a charming smile. He looked to be in his forties. Honestly, he was very attractive and I couldn't deny it. My gaze met his, his brown eyes finished to bewitch me. I felt myself blushing and looked away to take a sip of my drink. What can I get you, Mr. Hammett? asked the bartender. "A whiskey, preferably Jack Daniels, please. He replied
His warm, deep voice made me melt. This man, although he looked much older than me, was just the kind of man I liked. The bartender had called him "Hammett", I had heard that name somewhere before but I couldn't remember where. "Good evening pretty girl. He said, "Hi," I replied, totally intimidated. "May I ask why you are looking at me so intently?" "Me I...I" And here I was making a fool of myself in front of this man. "I was not looking at you...well maybe a little I admit it but..." I stammered. He didn't take his eyes off me and smiled. "Why are you blushing? Oh...could it be my fault" "I...I..." I lost my temper with him. I didn't answer and took a sip of my drink. I took a deep breath. "My name is y/n" "y/n? What a beautiful name...My name is Kirk. Kirk Hammett." He held out his hand to me, I grabbed it and shook it. I began to laugh softly. Kirk smiled at me and raised his glass in my direction before directing it to his lips to take a sip of his whiskey. His lips were so delicate and perfects that I was incredibly tempted. I was curious to know what they tasted like. Surely the one of the Jack Daniel's but except this one? He was magnificent, never a man had more to me at this point. Kirk was hypnotizing. He put his glass back on the counter. "So, could you tell me about yourself. I don't really know why but I really want to get to know you. "Well, I've lived in San Francisco since I was born and I don't really have anything to say about myself..." I said. "How old are you?" he asked. "I turned 25 yesterday actually" "Oh so happy birthday, a little late sorry" He murmured. I didn't realize how close we had gotten to each other. His face was not far from mine, I was approaching a little more my face to his breaking the last centimeters that it remained between us. I felt his warm breath impregnated with the smell of whiskey on my lips. I bit my lower lip. I wanted to kiss him terribly and I couldn't fight this sudden urge. Kirk's gaze shifted between my eyes and my lips. I hadn't noticed it either, but there weren't many people left in the room. It was slowly getting quiet again, with the music playing in the background as well. The first notes of Nothing Else Matters sounded, and I pulled away from Kirk while clearing my throat. "I love this song, this intro is just beautiful, the one who plays it is really great" I said. Kirk let out a slight laugh before pulling himself together. "You think so?"
"Really, I wish I could play that song" "That can be arranged" Kirk replied. He stood up and picked up a guitar that was sitting next to the piano. He sat down and began to play over the piece. He played with such ease that I was impressed. I got up to join him on the small stage at the back of the room. I quickly realized that he was playing it as if he had always known it. He played every note perfectly. I made the connection. Kirk paused and looked up at me, to find mine. "That's you in that piece isn't it?" I asked, if that was the case, it was official, I was the stupid one. "Yes it is me" he answered. Well, I was the stupidest. "I feel stupid" I said, blushing with embarrassment. He grabbed my chin between his thumb and forefinger, forcing me to raise my head towards him, « No don't, you aren't ». He brought his face closer to mine again, finding the closeness we had a few moments earlier. His brown eyes looked into mine. "I want to kiss you so much right now" he whispered. He let go of my chin and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I felt my heart speed up so much that I was afraid it would suddenly stop beating. I couldn't resist any longer and neither could he. My lips met his. I savored this moment, the delicacy of his lips, his softness, I was definitely falling in love with him. I had only known him for a few hours and yet I was already under his spell. Kirk was mesmerizing, fascinating, beautiful, the man I had always dreamed of. Maybe something was going to happen? Or maybe not? I didn't care if it was just a one-night stand or something else, but I was irresistibly drawn to him and couldn't fight.He kissed me tenderly. One of my hands was now on the back of his neck. I interrupted our kiss. "Is everything okay?" Kirk asked. I nodded, before diving back on his lips, unable to resist the urge to taste it again. Kirk let go of the guitar and put it down next to him without taking his lips off mine. Our kiss intensified. Kirk pulled me a little more against him. I could feel the warmth of his body against mine. This moment was very pleasant, filled with sweetness and tenderness. A totally new thing for me who had, until now, only young men who did not care about tenderness or sweetness and preferred to shoot their shots without really paying attention to me as long as I served them. We were interrupted by the bartender who cleared his throat. "I'm sorry gentlemen ladies but the bar is going to close, so please leave the place" I felt that he did not want to disturb us and was even a little embarrassed to interrupt us, then he went behind the counter and began to clean it. We hadn't even paid attention to the time that had passed. The room was now empty except for me, Kirk, the bartender and a waitress. Kirk put the guitar down and we went to the counter. I was about to pay, but Kirk stopped me. "No let me pay", "Are you sure?" I asked. He did not answer and left a note "I pay for the young woman too" The bartender cashed in and then we went out.