Plan Into Action

Mina decided to join the Baku squad's conversation with sunglasses on her eyes "Hey guy's!" She says trying to not act shady,
"Hey Ashido-kun!" Ejiro and Denki said together.
"Ayee" Denki and Ejiro say.
"Hey Ashido-kun" Sero said.
"Hi babe" Mina responded.
Sero's entire face turned red "Hold up. YOU TWO ARE DATING!?" Denki asked super surprised.
"You guys didn't know?" Mina asked in Aston.
"Oh my god that's so manly Hanabro!" Ejiro said.
"T-thanks Kiribro." Sero said flustered.
"What the hell do you want Racoon eye's?" Katsuki said he sounded pissed.
"That wasn't very manly of you Bakubro" Ejiro says to him.
"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Katsuki responded even more pissed than earlier.
Mina chuckles.
"So I want you guys to get the pros, also Midobabe and his friends, plus Monoma and Shinsou" Mina said.
"And why should we do that?" Kastuki said annoying Mina.
Mina gave him a death glare and he glared back.
Until Denki broke the silence "That's enough we don't want any fights!" He said.
Then he whispered to Katsuki "Bakubro you don't wanna have to dance in a dress for her video do you!?" He sounded worried.
"No.. but. Ugh. Fine, as long as you stop bothering me." Katsuki was clearly angry, not anything new though. He pretty much was an angry Pomeranian in a human's body. Seeing Katsuki calm was rarer than getting a mixed quirk, (a mixed quirk is one quirk that has basically two different quirks inside, for example Shoto's quirk).
"Yes! Thank you so much Bakubabe!" Mina exclaimed excitedly.
"Whatever." Katsuki said rolling his eyes.
"Also tell the other classes to meet up at 1-a that's where I'll tell you what the surprise is. Mk?" Mina said.
"What time?" Denki asked.
"Free-time." Mina responded with a warm smile trying to cover up that she was using their free-time to expose them it had seemed to work and none of them got suspicious of her so it's going well so far.
She's gonna get this to work no matter what, not only for blackmail purposes but for them to actually confess, so she's doing them somewhat of a favor.

Word count 368
(I speedran this so it's trash, chapter 3, 4, and 5 aren't trash though)