⊱ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 ⊰

⊱ 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⊰

.·:*¨༺👒༻¨*:·.
✦·  ·  ·  ·  ──────────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

After what felt like a long walk away from that café Zyla had practically escaped from, She was found on a small pirate ship. 
It was one of many late nights she had been lying on the deck, staring up at the stars with no one surrounding her at all. She held an unexpressive face, she was lost in a deep thought of a past she's not going to easily forget. Sitting up and pulling herself to stand, she walked to the helm of the ship. Placing her pale hands over its wood, she turned it. Setting herself on course to the next island where she'd hope to find supplies at, without her running into an unnecessary fight. 

"Aye..." She started off softly, speaking to just herself. 
"Its difficult forgetting about it. Even after the time I escaped, proved myself strong and worthy, I've still never managed to change that I feel so...useless to a cause?..."
Zyla looked back up at the sky as she held the helm tightly. She felt a strange guilt brush over her, almost like it felt like she was drowning.  
The small flashbacks she couldn't get out of her head had always been there. 
Had always stayed and reminded her.

✦·  ·  ·  ·  ──────────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

It was a late night, a young girl had been standing at a dock, she looked as if she was told to wait where she was. For how long? 
She looked tired, hungry and just without care. 
It felt like an eternity of being where she was, left alone to stay stuck at that dock, losing interest in stay where she was, she eventually began to walk around the docks, in hope she'd find her Parents. 
To no avail, she found nothing but strangers closing their small shops for the night, frowning upon such a sight she tried to walk into the city, but found no where to go. 
Eventually coming across a giant church, hearing stories of priests and nuns helping others, she kept a hope to find some kind of help where she was. 
She opened the door to the church and snuck in, finding a place to sleep softly up against. 

The young girl slept on the churches pew, alone in the dark and quietly. 
At a final realization, her parents had left her. 
Flevance, the beautiful white town. 
Why here? Out of all places for this young girl to be born and left. 
This young little girl was named Zyla. 
Zyla was left behind by her parents, even after trusting they'd come back. 

After what felt like weeks of being in that church, the little girl was found by a few Nuns, kind enough, they took her in. Giving her time to explain her story and even get situated into the school, where she met wonderful friends and many more people who she was fond with. Even meeting a child who called himself to be "Law"; It wasn't always quiet around the chapel, but Zyla found herself always being bored. She'd go try to play with the other children, but she was usually forced to stay and help around. 

The young girl had always hated the fact she was without parents, but when that sudden...cursed night, the night Zyla never thought she'd lose everything in, She saw a man familiar to her. It was Mr.Gates, or best known as her Grand Father. 
How'd he get there?...
As the young little girl ran around Flevance, trying to escape the many varieties of shooters, She was left with the sore sight of seeing that kid, Law, crying his eyes out, seeing he was the only one alive or even around, she took hold of his hand and made a run for it, escaping this cursed nightmare. 

It wasn't too long until the little girl with stuck with Law, both of them living on the streets after what felt like a stressful time of trying to know each other and then fight against each other. 
A story to be shared in its right timings. 

✦·  ·  ·  ·  ──────────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Zyla stood there at the helm after a while of just thinking and re-going over everything that was stuck in her head. All those dirty actions, those spiteful and terrifying reiteration's of what her past was only made her far more exhausted. She's never felt so...lonely in just this small ship. 
In the end, that wasn't just all her story, she had to make more, had too...Move on. Make a change for herself to prove that one Devil she's always hated.

✦·  ·  ·  ·  ──────────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Artist: raven_rujovana (Me) [Rev's corner]