Happy Times.

I woke up to a snoring Dylan. He was wrapped around me, as we laid in his bed. His hands over my sprouting, little tummy.

I rolled over to face him. He looked really cute sleeping. But I was really hungry. I wanted to wake up but I wanted him to sleep. I flicked his lips with my fingers and then quickly closed my eyes. I felt the bed move. I slowly opened my eyes and he was looking at me.

"Morning babe.", he said groggily.
I faked yawned, "Morning. I'm hungry."

"Damn, you just opened yo eyes.", he said getting up.

"And I'm already hungry!", I yelped.

"Okay, okay. Get up. Let's go to iHop. I know how much you love pancakes fat girl.", he said while throwing on a black Nike shirt.

I chuckled, "Right. Let's go!"
I climbed out of his bed and went to slide my Nike Joggers back on. I grabbed a white nike shirt from his drawer and put it on. I slipped on my flip flops and padded to the bathroom.

Dylan was brushing his teeth when I entered. I grabbed my toothbrush from the holder. "Pass me the toothpaste bubble butt!", I said smacking his butt.

"Aw don't start touching my ass. I hate that shit.", he complained. I laughed. I pulled my phone out while my toothbrush rested in my mouth.

"Smile for snapchat babe." , I said taking a mirror picture of us.

Both of us were wearing Nike shirts and joggers with toothbrushes in our mouth. I put the picture on 10 seconds and captioned it " your relationship goals. 😘☺️"

We posed and took a couple more pictures. I captioned some "Mr. & Mrs. Blackwell."

I put my phone down and began brushing my teeth. Dylan came from behind me, wrapped his arms around me, leaned in to kiss me on the cheek while having his hands on my tiny mound and took a picture.

"Whatcha gonna caption that?", I said as I pulled away to rinse my mouth.

"My little family.", he said grinning.

I just looked at him. He genuinely looked happy. I turn around to kiss him. He grabbed my ass and took another picture on snap.

I looked up into his dark brown orbs, "I really love you."

He bent down to peck me multiple times on the lips. "I love you too babe, more than anything. I can't wait to start my future with you."

I smiled and latched on to him. We stayed just like that for a few moments. Lost in happiness.

*********

Later That Evening

I was in Dylan's car, waiting for him to come out of the corner store with snacks. We were gonna chill at his house and watch Netflix.

I was listening to Excuse Me by Asap Rocky, scrolling down my timeline on twitter, I decided to put some of me and Dylan's pictures up from early. I uploaded them and then put my phone down.

I saw him coming out with a big bag of nacho cheese Doritos. I got so happy to see those chips.

We finally made it to his house and to our surprise, his mom was home.

He held the door open for me as I walked in. "Hello Ms. Regina.", I said as I went to give her a hug.

"Aww. Hey hunny. How are you? You look pretty.", she said admiring my face.

"Really? I look basic, but I'm doing good. How about you?", I said smiling.

"It's something about your face. I can sense how happy you are. You're glowing.", she said still staring at me.

I felt a wave of confusion. How could she know? My own mother doesn't even know.

I smiled, said thanks again and excused myself to go upstairs with Dylan.

"Ok, ya mom knows I'm pregnant.", I said sliding out of my shoes.

"What you mean?", he said hooking up his PS4.

"She knows babe. She said how pretty I looked and how I have a glow to me. The fuck does that mean?", I said pulling my hair up into a big bun.

"Maybe she meant your tan. You finally got a little color in you right now. Ol pale ass.", he said laughing.

I giggled and looked in the mirror, "No, I think she knows. We'll tell her tonight and my mom tomorrow."

"If that's what you wanna do babe. Now come sit on daddy's lap.", he said smirking.

I sat across his lap and leaned on his chest. "I'm scared to tell my mom, I don't want her to he disappointed.", I stated truthfully.

"I think she might be a little shocked and upset at first, but she'll get over it. How do you think my moms gonna take it?", he asked.

"I actually think she's gonna be upset. I won't be able to see you again and...", I started crying.

"What? No, stop crying Maya. My moms loves you. She'll actually be thrilled. Watch this.", he said.

He got up and opened the door. "MA!", he yelled.
"Yeah?", she screamed back.
"Maya is pregnant!", I shouted.

My eyes bucked open.

"I know! Congratulations!!", she screamed back as if this was nothing.

He shut the door and sat back on the bed.

"See? It's okay babe. She supports us.", he cooed at my cheek.

I sniffled and wrapped around his neck tightly.. I'm glad we have some support because it's gonna be the total opposite with my mom, I thought.

AHHH! SO ILL TRY TO UPDATE TWICE A WEEK, ALSO KAMAYA IN THE MM. I had this book on hold for awhile because I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue because I was having writers block. but now I know how I want this book to go. 😌 so YESSS.