You Leaking?

1 WEEK LATER

Kamaya

I haven't really hung out with Quees since Christmas but we face timed twice this week, I hope I didn't hurt him. But I was bringing in the new year by myself.

"Have fun girl. Getchu some." I said to Alexis

"Hush fat momma, you sure you don't want me to spend New Years with you?" she asked me for the millionth time.

"Noooo, I'm okay. I'm gonna chill with my baby. I'll see you next year." I said, rubbing my tummy.

"You're so lame, love you tho." Alexis laughed, walking out the door.

I was 9 months pregnant and I was so big, it looked like I was having twins. I can't wait for this swelling in my feet to go down, I thought. I wonder if my belly will snap back.

My phone started to ring and I leaned over and scooped it off the table.

Me: Hello

Dylan: Hey, whatchu got going for tonight?

Me: Just gonna chill, watch videos and eat snacks.

Dylan: Can I come over?

Me: Of course baby daddy, mi casa su casa.

Dylan: I'll bring some food and we can ring in the new year together.

I started smiling, "Okay. See you when you get here.

--

"Can you hand me the ketchup?" I asked, putting a little salt on my fries.

Dylan leaned over and drizzled ketchup directly on my fries and then put some on my cheeseburger bun. We were sitting on my couch, watching Nicki Minaj perform on the New York countdown before the ball dropped. We were eating cheeseburgers and seasoned curly fries.

"You welcome." he said, placing the ketchup back on the table.

"Thanks baby daddy." I said, eating some fries.

"Have you decided on whose gonna be in the room when you deliver?" he asked.

I nodded while still chewing some fries, after I swallowed. "I want you.. in the room."

"Good. I got you." he smiled at me.

"Look at Nicki kill it." I said, looking back at the tv.

"Too bad that ass fake." he said, shaking his head.

"Fake but fat, lots of females have fake titties and yall boys don't say nothing but anytime somebody says Nicki looks good. 'Oh that ass fake'." I scoffed.

"Damn, you thinking bout getting a fake ass or something? You took that shit to the heart." he laughed, looking at me.

"Nah, I'm just saying. That just grinds my gears." I said, taking a bite out of my burger.

"Okay Peter Griffin." he said, glancing at me.

"Hush." I said getting up to dance.

"What chu doing?" he asked, watching me watch Nicki.

"I'm bout to dance." I said, doing a simple 1 2 step.

"Go baby momma." he clapped, cheering me on.

I tried to sway my hips but my big belly was in the way, I couldn't even see my feet so I placed my swollen foot on the table and started popping my butt up and down.

"Don't hurt yaself, come sit on daddy's lap." he said laughing, still watching me.

I wobbled over to him and sat on his lap, I know my big self was heavy but he didn't say anything, he just placed his hands around my belly.