This Could Work

I couldn't believe my eyes, but I knew that, that was my mom on some man. I felt my legs weaken, I wanted to walk over and confront my mama but that pill I took had me light headed. I knew I was going to pass out, I had to think quickly. I swallowed my pride and called Dylan.. Ugh!

I called Dylan and told him where I was. He was so happy to hear my voice, I felt sick. He said he would glady come and get me. I felt my knees weaken and the next thing I know is I was out...

I woke up to Dylan asleep next to me snoring lightly. I was confused and a had a bit of a headache. Why was I here?, I thought. Then it all came back to me I almost killed my baby. I passed out and Dylan came. I slowly crept off the bed and padded down the hall, to the bathroom.

I threw water on my face, I had on some of Dylan's sweat pants and a loose black beater. Where are my clothes?? I thought gettin mad. I stormed in his room, "Yo! Wake the fuck up? Where is my shit.", I shouted crossing my arms.

He rolled over and looked at me. "I missed seeing you bae. You threw up so I changed your clothes. They're in the dryer now. Are you okay?", he said. My expression softened up, "Oh? Thanks.", I said. He got up and put his arms around me. I started to pull away but honestly, I missed his touch. "Baby, I'm sorry. I'm going to be there for you and our baby but you have to understand what I had with Rae was before you and its over. When I saw that tiny bump, *he placed his hands over my tiny, tiny mound*, I got excited. I love you", he said kissing and cooing in my ear. 

I melted at his words, this man had my heart. I knew at this point we could do it. We might actually be able start a family and raise our child. I turned around and hugged him. He leaned down and kissed me. Our lips met, I missed him so much.

AFTER OUR MAKEOUT/MAKEUP SESSION

We ordered Chinese food and ate. We decided on watching a movie on netflix. We popped on Friday and cuddled on the couch, eating popcorn.

It was 8:00 pm when the movie ended. I grabbed my phone and read my messages from Rae. I knew had to make up with my girl. I got up and kissed my baby thanking him for today. What he told me was something I really needed to hear. I changed back into my outfit from earlier and walked to Rae's house. This walking shit for the birds, I need a damn car.

I arrived at Rae's house and I saw her dad leaving for work. He smiled and said, "Hi Maya. Rae's upstairs." "Hello. And I'm going up.", I said walking in. I walked up to Rae's room and she was spread out on the bed. I snuck up on her and screamed. She got scared and crashes off the bed, yelling. "ARGHHHHOHHH! The fuck? Don't do that shit!" I was doubled over, laughing offering her a hand.

She grabbed my hand and got up "I missed you so much and I can explain.", she said. "It's okay. It was before me, I missed you too.", I said hugging her. I sat on her bed, "I didn't want you to judge me I should of told you", she honestly said. "I forgive you", I said.

"Now listen to this, I was at the clinic-", before I could finish she cut me off. "No, Maya.. You didn't, did you?", she said gettin upset. "Honestly, I thought about it. But I changed my mind at the last minute", I said. "Good!", she smiled. "So, I saw my mom with some man and she was supposed to be out of town", I said. "So, you think she's dating or nah?", she Said. "I mean, I guess so. Why else would she lie and say she's out of town?", I snapped.

I mean she deserved to be happy, Dad was in a better place. I wasn't even upset about her dating. What made me mad was she was sneaking around, always gone when I needed her the most. I laid in Rae's bed and started crying. I can't deal with these pregnant emotions. All I do is cry.

I got up and wiped my face. Rae was in the shower, we're going to get pizza. Im 8 weeks pregnant, I could always eat. Rae got dressed, she put on a tight gray v neck and some white shorts and gray flip flops and that was it. She brushed her short, red hair out of the wrap and we left.

When we entered the Pizza Palace, I spotted my mom and Rae's dad cooing at each other in the back corner. My mouth dropped.  What the hell?

I'M GLAD DYLAN IS STEPPING UP. I COULDN'T LET KAMAYA GET AN ABORTION. WHAT ABOUT RITA AND RAE'S DAD?? WAS HE THE MYSTERY MAN? WILL DYLAN ALWAYS STICK AROUND??