A Cup Of Tea (one shot)

Wandering on the streets all by herself was never a great idea! Especially if your father was known within the back streets as a drug dealer. Her father had agreed to have her be taken under the wing of this mysterious person called "Hunter" who turned out to be someone, or so he claimed that he was shunned away from society for being ugly. She did not believe it at first since when she first met him he was wearing a freaking ski mask like a kidnapper inside the house! He proved it then as they started to have decent conversations and showed himself to her. Lindy (Vanessa Hudgens) would never forget it: he's bald, with lots of scars, piercings, tattoos... Things that society or at least high school life think are hideous to look at.

As much as she loved him for who he is, she sometimes imagined what would the man look like if he weren't born like that

As much as she loved him for who he is, she sometimes imagined what would the man look like if he weren't born like that. Lindy could imagine that he would appear as handsome and of good nature. Lindy received her answers when they first kissed. It turns out that Hunter was Kyle all along. He was cursed by Kendra, the goth girl in class who is indeed a witch who has cast a spell to teach him a lesson. A brutal one since he'd change from an arrogant butthole to just being nice in general. Which is good.

They had been dating for a while. She had been thinking that she'd like to step it up. The problem is she'd never had anyone before. This will be her first. Her silhouette looks like one of a little child as she walked across several brownstone buildings like a child lost in a way about discovering a house filled with delightful treats. She has entered the secluded streets of Greenwich Village. Who would have thought that that 'creepy girl' live in such a bougie neighborhood? After crossing several shops and cafes Lindy found what she was looking for. It was a three-story brownstone apartment, the first story is where the shop is while the second and third is Lindy could imagine where 'the witch' resides. The door creaked as she enters the shop, she found herself in a dimly lit room, filled with stalls of any kind of tea you could imagine; black teas of Constant Comment, Darjeeling, English and Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and Lapsang Souchong. Green of Matcha, Dragonwell, Genmaicha, and Gyokuro. White of Silver Needle, White Peony, and Long-Life Eyebrows. Then on the shelves at the counter are jars of different dried plants, herbs, dry flowers, fruits, and spices for herbal teas and whatnot. Lindy has never been in such a place before. Indeed a witch's lair with its endless apothecary of ingredients.

"Good afternoon, how may I help you?"

Lindy heard a voice from behind her she looks back and caught Kendra's gaze. "Oh... Kendra," Lindy gasped. With a sly grin, Kendra greets her again. Kendra (Mary-Kate Olsen) wears a black dress that has a structured and fitted silhouette with an intricate lace overlay. The dress features long sleeves that end in flared cuffs, which give it a touch of drama and flair. The lace pattern on the dress is delicate and intricate, adding a touch of femininity to the otherwise severe look.