Chapter 49 :

Veldora is seen in his bed trying to sleep but utterly failed. Why?

Veldora : ughh! "I'm bored!" He shouted and sits up. sigh "If I can't even sleep because of boredom, What else am I supposed to do? He ask himself and look at the Ceiling. Ah, I know! Let's watch Brother Veldanava and Sister Velgrynd!" He said and stand up form his bed and goes downstairs.

He run towards the Living room and take the remote control and Open the TV.

After he opens the TV, What he see surprise him.... Veldanava is kissing Lucia!!

Veldora : "Oh my Dad! Did Brother confessed to her!? Or is it the other way around!?" He shouted in surprise and continue watching. "Oh my! That Lucia girl sure is Bold! Asking my Brother where is her ring even though they only confessed to each other just a second ago!? I'm starting to like this girl Boldness." He said and continue watching.

He continues watching and see a Man(Rudra) asking his Brother to follow him. The Man(Rudra) suddenly attack Veldanava which he block with his Finger and the man(Rudra) attacks again which is block again.

Of course, Veldora got surprise when this Man(Rudra) suddenly attack his brother. Though, He realize why he did that when he hears what the Man(Rudra) said.

( ??? : Veldanava.

Veldanava : Yes?

??? : Protect my sister, will you?

Veldanava : So you're worried about that, huh. Don't worry, I will always protect her.

??? : Thank you. You can go now. )

Veldora : "So, that's his Sister, huh. I guess I can understand him... He just want to protect his Sister." He said while looking at the screen. "Anyway, I should probably call Sister Velzard so she can help me to prepare the Food for Celebration." He said and was about to call his Sister when he see Velgrynd infront of the Man(Rudra).

He immediately cantact Velzard and ask her to come to their House immediately.

Veldora : [ Sister!! Come here to the Heavenly Palace, immediately!! ]

Velzard : [ Huh? Why? ] She ask and stand up from her bed.

Veldora : [ There is something interesting about to happen so please immediately come here! Oh, and also, You have a Maid there, right? Please bring them here because we need their Help in preparing for Party. ]

Velzard : [ Why do we nee- ]

Veldora : [ You'll understand it when you come here. Please, Just hurry up. ]

Velzard : [ Okay, I'm coming. ] She replied and cut off their Thought Communication.

She telport in the Balcony of her Castle and walk towards the Throne Room where Guy is. She reaches the Throne room and see Guy sitting in his Throne while his Two maids is in his sides.

Velzard : "Guy, I need to borrow your Maids for one day, Is that okay?"

Guy : "Hm? What for?"

Velzard ; "I don't really know but Veldora said he needs them to help him to prepare for a Party."

Guy : "Party? That sounds interesting. Mind if I come?"

Velzard : "Sure. Do what you like."

Guy : "Kukuku, Then, Don't mind me."

Velzard : "About the Maids?"