Chapter Two

*Still Minah's POV*

I got home around 11pm it was quite late since the dress I was about to make is called to be rush since it was gonna be used around tomorrow night, upon parking my car I spotted his car and the lights were open in our house maybe he had gone early off.

I went inside and walked towards the living room to see him sitting and watching the TV. "Hey.. you're early tonight, have you eaten? do you want me to fix you up something?" I asked as I placed down my bag and few folders in the small table in the middle of the living room, walking towards the kitchen I sensed he had followed me.

"Buy a new nice dress for tomorrow night, you're going with me for the company party." He said before walking towards the fridge and taking out a box like that seemed familiar before giving it to me he looked at me in the eyes. "Go eat.. I'm going to sleep." He said before leaving me alone abit confused at his actions, taking a look inside the box a smile curled into my lips.

Baekhyun's POV

Aish~ that girl must be probably thinking some things right now.. this is all Chanyeol's fault mainly because he thought it would be the best if I bring her to our company party about having one of the biggest- but not big as mine, as our partner.

This doesn't usually happen to two rival company but we had thought if we combined our company, nothing will stand a chance to be on top besides us. I let out a sigh as I continued to look up at the celling in the room, nothing seem to have change it still had the little light in the dark star shapes in it along with a drawing of the clouds. I rub both of my hands into my face before remembering what had happened earlier in the office.

*Flash Back*

I was walking inside the office as few of my employees bid their respect since I'm the CEO and executive director of the board of my father's company that I had inherited from him, a arm sling into my neck and I looked up seeing my best friend slash Vice President of the company smiling happily.

"Glad you came to work, Baekhyun.. I though you wouldn't come since you know-" I cut him off by nudging him in the side with my elbow while slightly giving him a glare. In which he only chuckled softly before patting my back. " Aigoo.. Baekhyun-ah~ still never changing." He said as he shakes his head and went over to his office but then he stopped walking and turned back again.
"I brought something to Minah, can you give it to her?"

Chanyeol said with a bright smile as he mentioned her name, which gave me some kind of suspicion but then I shook it off since I know for myself that girl loves me but she isn't my heart wants.

*End of Baekhyun's Flashback and POV*

*Minah's POV*

The next day I woke up and got ready for work once again but when I had woken up earlier he must have went to work early today to prepare for the company's party... The company party!? omo I need to buy a new dress! So I can look pleasant in the party.. I'm the CEO's wife after all right.. but they never saw me before.

I paced back and forth inside my office then got slightly startled when I heard a knock. "Come in~" I called as the door opened and revealed Yura who's giving me a look. what-the-hell-are-you-doing-now? I smiled at her a little and sighs slightly. "I need help.. I know I'm a designer but.. look I'm attending this party for the company and this will be the first time the employees gonna meet the wife of their CEO, I don't know what exactly to wear." I said as Yura shakes her head.

"Aigoo.. seriously? a well known fashion designer doesn't know how to dress up for a party, Arasso lets go out nae?" She said and went to my table taking my bag and dragging me out of my office time flies and she and I were at a mall, walking around from store to store to search for the perfect dress.

After half hour walking around and searching I finally found a simple beige with hint of light pink dress that is above the knee and has a little small low cut V line in the chest part.

We continued to walk around the mall and saw two of our friends, I dragged Yura towards Sojin and Hyeri as I waved my hands at them. "Hey guys! How are you?" I greeted them happily as I smiled at them, while Yura hugged Sojin and smiled at Hyeri.

"We've been great, but we missed you guys so much. Its been weeks since we last saw each other." Sojin said as she pats me in the shoulder slightly and glances down at the shopping bag I have in my hands, as Hyeri smiles and points at the bag. "Oh~ someone's getting dressed up for her husband." Hyeri joked before giggling along with Sojin.

We four hang out in a small cafe near the office and chatted among ourselves on our life. "How is it like now for being out of college finally?" I asked Hyeri who smiles while shrugging her shoulder. "Its fine.. I finally got to build my own small bakery-cafe shop, near here actually." Hyeri said as she continues to smile as Sojin smiles and nudge Yura.

"Not only its fine.. But she is dating someone.. Right now~" Sojin said as she chuckles, Hyeri blushes lightly as I smiled happily for our younger friend who finally have someone to date after dedicating half of her years studying seriously. At least three of my friends are having the life they want, but what about me? Will I ever have the life I want for me and him?