46

Siddharth : ohh all blame is on me, achha don't make me regret now.

Siddharth slightly push his hand into the skirt again.

Avneet POV

Now his hands are just inches away from my moist pussy.

Seriously if he reach there he will definitely understand within a minute that what is going on in right now.

I am feeling like an active volcano which is ready to erupt anytime soon.

I am already feeling my heartbeat rise like a machinery running in my body.

He looked at me, Just like full of desires like I have for him.

Sir told me "that I can understand that how I am making him feel crazy” and he squeeze my supple thighs which is in his control.

POV ends.

Conversation ---

Avneet : I can't explain you so what I am feeling right now my heartbeat is racing with the seconds for now.

Siddharth : so what do you think I am feeling different from you, I am feeling the same yaar.

Avneet stretch her arm and place it on his chest.

Siddharth press her hand on his left side of his chest to make him feel the heart beat.

Avneet : I can still say that my heartbeat is running more faster than you.

Avneet hold his hand and bring it on her left side of chest.

The different level of biological class is going on right here in the staff room today.

Siddharth : yeah true.

Stay tuned.