Chapter 33

Chapter 33~

Avu(whisper): why??
Sid: i was an idiot.. i.. i fought with you for another girl Avu.. a girl who came few weeks or months ago? For her i fought with you... I fought with the person who was with me since years for a person i recently met.. i am sorry Avu..
Avu: sidd.. you don't need to..
Sid: i tried a lot ki tum aur sarah ek dusre ko pasand Karo.. accept Karo.. but aisa nahi hua.. atlast it was one of you... Mujhe choose karna padega future mein.. i know that.. abhi hi Aisa haal hogaya baad mein toh pata nahi.. and rahi baat choose karne ki.. it's always going to be you.. no matter koun khada hai aage.. dost, gf, crush, family, elders, teacher, koi bhi.. it's always going to be you jisse mein choose karunga.. i am sorry Avu.. mein stupid tha ki i took so long for realising this..
Avu: sid.. dont leave your happiness for me.. mein ready hoon Sarah ko accept karne ke liye.. i am sorry..
Sid: Avu... Meri Khushi tujh mein hai.. i can't imagine my life without you.. tu bohot special hai mere liye.. you know that.. pehle bhi you were my first choice.. aaj bhi you are my first choice and you're always going to be my first choice.. hum sirf bolne ke bestfriends nahi hai.. hum toh Jaan hai naa ek dusre ke.. par... Abb.. mere iss harkat ke baad i don't know him waise reh payenge ya nahi..
He said looking down at last..
Avu(tears leaking down): you mad?? Abhi tune kahan hum bolne ke bestfriends nahi hai.. but hum Jaan hai.. aur Jaan kabhi alag ho sakti hai?? Nahi buddhu.. humare beech, humare friendship ke beech koi nahi aa sakta hai.. not you, not me, not anyone else..
Sid: i am sorry Avu...
Avu: shut up sid.. maarungi abhi..
She chuckled at last..
Sid saw her..
She lifted her hand and brought it to his face..she poked both her index fingers on his cheek pulling both sides of his lips upwards making him smile..
Avu: smile idiot..
Sid smiled a bit to which Avu smiled back.. both sat in silence and completed their ice cream.. they were not talking but there was a comfortable silence between them.. tears had dried and they just sat there peacefully...
Avu: you really liked her??
Avu asked after sometime..
Sid: pata nahi.. shayad sirf attraction tha.. pata hai.. uske saath relationship mein rehna start mein achcha tha.. but dheere dheere something felt wrong.. yeh rishta sahi nahi lag raha tha.. mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha.. koi tha bhi nahi baat karne ke liye.. sab galat lag raha tha.. day by day, sab aur zyada galat lag raha tha.. but phir uss dinn jab  Mera dimaag khula and i realised uske chakkar mein tu mujhse Durr hogayi.. toh i realised ki jo tha, sab galat tha.. and ussi moment i thought I'll end this here and forever.. life mein mujhe kabhi kuch nahi karna hai jisse mein tujhse Durr hojau.. you'll always be my number one girl.. meri bestfriend..
His talks were so sweet.. Avu was getting lost in his talk.. the way he spoke about her.. she could feel the love.. she started thinking that he actually loved her.. but the last line, last two words 'my bestfriend' got her back to reality.. he loved her, but as a bestfriend..

Avu hugged him tight irrespective of the thoughts swirling in her mind.. she just knew one thing.. no matter what, her bander is always with her..
She thought to lighten the atmosphere..
She left him and looked up joining her hands..
Avu: hey bhagwan jii.. thank youuu.. apne iss bander mein itna dimaag bhar diya..
Sid: mein bander??
Avu started looking here and there..
Sid: idhar udhar kahan dekh rahi hai??
Avu: nahi.. i was just seeing yahan koi aur bhi hai jisse mein bander bula saku?? Waise mujhe toh sirf ek hi organism dikh Raha hai.. and meine usse hi bander bulaya hai..
Sid: organism... really??
Avu just shrugged her shoulders as if obviously, can't help it..
Sid: achcha.. rabbit ki bachchiiiii..
He said laughing and started tickling her..
Avu(laughing): aahhh sidd.. sid.. chhodo.. choodo.. aah..siddd... Bss.. bss.. bohot hogaya.. bss..
Finally sid stopped as he saw tears falling down her eyes..
Avu: huhhhh..
She sighed and took a deep breath trying to provide enough air to her lungs..
Sid hugged her... She buried her face in his chest and both enjoyed the moment.. finally everything was falling back into place.. sidneet were back..
They spent some more time with eachother and returned back to their respective rooms..

Sab happy happy kardiya meine guyss... Soo abb kya kehna hai?? Aage kya hone wala hai??
Waise.. what do you guys think? Last mein are they going to become a couple ya remain bestfriends this way only... Do tell me...

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff