Chapter 46

Chapter 46~

Avu: pata nahi.. but kahin toh chali jaungi.. yahan se dur.. sid se dur.. atleast aaram se khush toh rahungi..
All three sighed.. it was useless to explain anything to Avu right now.. she was adamant..
They thought of speaking to her later when she has cooled down a bit.. all four of them continued talking on something and then everyone went back to their rooms and houses..

Soon it was dinner time..
The nandras knew about avu's decision.. they didn't support her completely but also didn't go against it totally.. afterall it was the question of their daughters happiness..

In the nigams house..
All were sitting on the table eating..
Va: abhi.. Avu kaisi hai? Aaj Gaya tha naa tu usse Milne? Kitna samay hogaya voh aayi nahi idhar..
Abhi: theek bhi hai and nahi bhi..
Va: matlab?
Abhi: uske upar ek dusra bhoot mandra raha hai.. uski galti bhi nahi hai about kisi aur ki bhi galti nahi hai..
Sid was attentively listening to everything..
Va: clearly bolna kya hua..
Vaish: maa.. Avu Ghar chhod ke yahan se dur jaane ka faisla li hai.. voh bol Rahi hai ki yahan usse ghutan hota hai and kahin aur jayegi toh khush rahegi...
Va, sid(shocked): kya??
Abhi: hmm..
They weren't telling the actual reason out loud as sid was right there.. they didn't want sid to know that they know the whole thing.. it's just going to make things awkward.. not sid asked the reason for it as he clearly knew the reason..
Va: aise kaise chali jayegi.. matlab..
Vaish: hum bhi itne hi shocked hai mummy.. but voh kisi ki nahi sunn rahi hai.. usne bss thaan li hai.. jayegi matlab jayegi.. aur soch bhi liya hai ki kahin aur jaake hi Khushi milegi.. yahan nahi..
Va: par kidhar jayegi..
Abhi: pata nahi..
Va: yeh kya baat Hui..
Abhinavi shrugged their shoulders..
Abhi: humne usse samjhane ki bohot try ki.. par sunnti hi nhi..
Sid(mumbled but everyone heard): paagal hogayi hai..
Sid: aap usse samjhao.. uski Puri life ka sawal hai..
Vaish: voh kuch nahi sunn rahi hai sid..

Soon the dinner got over with some more talking and everyone wet to their respective rooms.. vaish and va were clearing the table..
Sid: mein aata hoon maaa..
He shouted and went out of the house before she could ask anything..
Va: arre.. abb yeh Kahan Gaya?
Vaish: kya pata.. Avu ke paas?
Va: ho sakta hai.. gaya hoga toh achcha hi hai.. bhagwaan kare yeh log apne beech ki problem suljha le..
Vaish: haan..

Sid directly went to the house opposite his and rang the bell... jai opened the door and smiled slightly seeing him.. nandras house atmosphere wasn't the best... Just before sometime everyone got to know about the most shocking news of Avu leaving..
Sid: hii jai..
Jai: hii bhai..
Sid: avneet hai?
Jai: haan apne kamre mein..
Sid: okay thank you
And he went directly into her room from there without seeing here and there..

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff