Meetings

Y/N POV

I woke up at 6 am. I couldn't fall back asleep. So I decided to go to my home gym, I got dressed in my clothes. I was in the gym for about an hour. Before I decided to make breakfast. As I'm making breakfast my door opens and I see Anne and Florence making their way in. Anne sees me. " Wait a minute your awake." "Oh shut up." I respond. "Hey, Florence." "Hey, Y/N." She replies. I finish cooking breakfast. As we're eating David I wakes up. He comes down the down the stairs. "Mornin, Davey ." Anne says. "Mornin, Annie." he replies.

"Florence this is my little brother, David. David this is my friend Florence." "Hi, nice to meet you." Flo says extending her hand. "Nice to meet you, Florence."

"What times the party?" I ask. Eating a piece of bacon. "7pm." Florence says, I nod. I get a text on my phone. I pick it up, and smile at who texted me. "Who's got you smiling at your phone like that?" Anne asks leaning to see my phone. I push her away, "it's no one." I say still smiling at.

"That's a lie." David says from the kitchen. "Oh shut up." I say with a blush. I don't notice but Florence frowns, but Anne does and gives a confused look at Florence who doesn't catch it.

"I should take a shower." I say standing from the couch. "Yea you stink." Anne says I flip her off. Making my way up the stairs.

After the shower I go downstairs with my hair still wet cause I'm to lazy to blow dry it. "Hey, Jacob wants to come to the party is that ok?" Anne asks me. "Yea I don't care, just don't tell mom and dad." I reply David and Anne laugh.

"Wait why can't I tell them?" David asks " They made me promise to not take you to any parties. But your an adult so you make you own decisions." He nods then he and Anne get in a conversation

I look to Florence who's on her phone it's looks like she's upset. I sit next to her. She looks up from her phone to look at me. "You ok?" I ask. "I'm fine."

I was gonna ask something else but she turned away. I got the point that she didn't want to talk. I get up from the couch, I get a call from my sister Leah. I step outback to answer.

L: Hey Y/N

Me: Hey Leah

L: How are you? I know we didn't really talk when you stopped by, I was busy with the kids.

Me: I'm good. Glad to be back home and done with the tour. How are you?

L: It's good that your doing well. I can't imagine what being on tour is like, but I'm doing good, the kids miss you.

Me: Being on tour is fun but very tiring. I miss the little shits too.

L: They are not little shits!

Me: Oh, come you have to admit sometimes they are little shits. There was silence for a second.

L: Ok, yes sometimes they can be little shits.

Me: hehe. I know.

L: You know when you'll be able to visit?

Me: Um.. I don't know but I wanna visit soon.

L: Okay. It was nice talking to you little sis, but I gotta go.

Me: ok, bye, Leah, I love you.

L: Bye Y/N, I love you too.

We hang up. I walk back inside, I see the others still in the same spots they when I left. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I ask the three of them shrug. "Wow so helpful guys." I say sarcastically giving a thumbs up.