chpt 17.

WODDY POV:
We got the couch, beds, and three TVs. So, now, we waiting fa the lamps, table, and the picture frames and plus we still gotta decorate the kitchen and get the TVs mounted. I got him and Uncle Clifford a lil gift, but we gon wait to give this nigga his.

"I still can't believe you chose a couch wit blue lights under it"

"Woddy nigga you acting like the lights gotta stay on all night. That shit got a on and off button."

"I got some otha stuff in mind fa to go in here and some kitchen ideas."

"Aight let me see whatchu got so far"

"This table can go right here in the middle of the flo"

"Oh shit this muhfucka go hard ain neva seen no leather table wit glass"

"Yeah, and these lamps can go on each side of the couch. These the picture frames you can put on each wall"

"I thought you said yeen have taste"

"I don't, but ima see what I can do wit the kitchen and bathroom. Right na we needa gon and get the living room out the way and the walls needa be painted white that includes yo rooms too."

"Ion want all that white"

"I know, but try putting yo pictures and shit up on it so it won't be plain. I know that's gon be fye"

"Aight well ima see. Just put the table and shit whure I can order it right na and after that shut come this part of the house gon be finished."

"We gon put the beds up after we paint and let it dry. I'll go getchu some sheets and a bed spread and shit afterwards."

"Aight let's get to painting then"

FEW HOURS LATER....

"Na how that look?"

"It's aight na that my pictures up thure and as far as the beds and TVs I'm fucking wit em, but I still want em to get mounted"

"We can get them mounted first thang tomorrow, but I'm finna go grab the sheets I'll be right back"

"Aight"

Had to stop by Uncle Clifford house first.

"So this how the livingroom looking so far. We just ordered the lamps and stuff you said to get so after that come the whole living room gon be finished."

"The couch turned out cute, alright na. I hope he getting that TV put up on that wall"

"Yeah first thang tomorrow"

"Alright well what about the rooms?"

"Ain gon lie them beds hard as hell"

"Them beds is huge, and I see he chose the white walls after all"

"I told him whatchu said bout putting his pictures up so it won't be plain white and he agreed to do it."

"Whateva you do please do not brang my name up round him. He prolly wouldn't have agreed to do it if you had."

"I didn't I just said I had a idea fa the bedroom since he ain't want plain white walls"

"Okay well thank you."

"I did get y'all something to make up fa the madness between y'all two. Ima give him his later"

"What is it?"

"Open it and see fa yo self"

She starting getting teary eyed. It was a frame with they pictures in it.