Introductions

Nicole

Nicole

I am brought awake from the sound of birds chirping and the sun flashing through the window. 

Just kidding I am brought awake from the sound of my phone blurting out the sound of bad guy by Billie Ilish 

I turn over and press the snooze button and turn and look up at the ceiling, another day doing the same old thing wake up, shower, brush teeth and hair, get changed have breakfast and then leave for work like every other day, so dull and boring Ugg. I grab my phone and see I have a message from my best friend Mia asking if i wanted to go out for a drink because in her words she is looking for "some hot arm candy" which is her go to saying. 

Mia has been my best friend since we were kids, she has always been my rock and is always there to support whatever I decide, like when I left college she was there for me, she then asked me to come to New York and leave Los Angeles, I said yes college was not for me i knew i would be judge but for once I did not care I had no life back there, or at least not the life I wanted, not anymore.

I am brought out of my walk down memoir lane with the sound of my alarm which means if I do not get up now, I will be late, so I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom and take a shower and brush my teeth, I use my favourite flavour vanilla in my hair and body and wash off. I get out of the shower on put a towel around my body and walk into my closet which is right near my bed, I live in a small apartment five minute from my work it is a very safe place but very expensive especially for a small two bedroom apartment when you walk into the house on the left is the kitchen which leads to the small dinner table then moves to a living room and if you walk further there is a balcony, but in between the kitchen and the dinner table there is a hallway which lead you to the bathroom and bedrooms and the room on the left has a balcony which is my room. 

I open my phone to see the weather for today so I can pick my outfit, I look and see that it is going to be very sunny and hot so I go into my closet and pick my outfit which consists of black leggings with a white top that is tied at the end and shows a bit of my stomach and a denim jacket and my white shoes paired with my Gucci glasses, I go into the bathroom and brush my hair which brown with natural golden streaks that fall down to my waist which I am very fortunate for unlike my sister I am all natural I am 5,7 and I have curves in all the right places and I have very clear skin because I drink a lot of water and I hate wearing caked makeup I will only wear a little, unless I go clubbing, which never happens, so I finish brushing my hair which is naturally straight and put my make up on which consist of mascara and lip gloss and move into the kitchen. I look in my fridge and see that I need to go grocery shopping because I have nothing in the kitchen, so I just grab an apple, leave my place, and start my walk to work.

 I look in my fridge and see that I need to go grocery shopping because I have nothing in the kitchen, so I just grab an apple, leave my place, and start my walk to work

Mateo

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, groaning I turn over and look at my phone to see a missed call from my mother Ugg, not that I hate my mother I just can't deal with her this early in the morning I look at the time to see that it is 6:30 in the morning oh god I roll out of bed and head into the bathroom that is connected to my room and strip out of my clothes and head into the shower.

 I finish from the shower and wrap the towel around my waist and brush my teeth also while letting my hair air dry so I can brush through it, after drying off I walk into my walk-in closet in my room and grab a dark coloured suit because of the fact that I am a CEO of a billion-dollar company I have to look good which I always do. I walk into my kitchen to see my house cleaner Maria putting the finishing touches of my breakfast.

 I have known Maria for a long time she is 50-year-old women who works for me and look after the place while I am gone, and her husband works for one of my small companies and they are very happy together.

 As I am eating breakfast, I see a message on my phone from my best friends Chase and Drew who have been my best friends since I was a kid, they are like my brothers considering they are the only people i can trust,

 I look at the message and it is from Chase and it says "we are going out tonight no if or buts I am talking to you Mateo" I roll my eyes I hate going to the club mainly because there are hoes everywhere always trying to get me to sleep with them and hope to change me, now I don't normally sleep around but every now and then I will let my temptation get the better of me but not really, there is just no room in my life for love it is too dangerous and also every single girl in New York are only looking for one thing MONEY. 

 I finish eating while texting the guys saying I will go and head into the elevator, now I know what you are probably thinking I am a billionaire, but I live in an apartment well I am only living in the apartment because I am renovation my house also because I own the hotel I stay in the penthouse.

I walk into the garage and hope in my new Lamborghini because all my other cars and motorbikes are back at home and I take off and head to the company I can already tell this day is going to be busy,

while i may be a CEO, I am also the leader of the Spanish Mafia, trust me, not by chose but I just have to live with it every day is the same work and give orders during the day and at night give orders and kill people, sell drugs i also sell guns but to legitimate people and businesses,

by the age of 16 i took full control of the Mafia and have never stopped working. 

I just wish for once in my life things would be different but i doubt it life will never change. 

hope you like this chapter, most of the time it will just be Nikki's POV but sometime i will add Mateo's. 

like & comment 

I also want to say a massive thank you to @t0rynichols_ who created the new cover to my book, she has amazing talent and you guys should check out her shop. <33