Collision

Nicole

Nicole

I'm walking to work, hoping i don't end up late. As I approach the café, I throw my finished apple in the bin and walk across the street to go to work.

As I am walking across the street, I drop my bag on the floor,

'of course, this would happen to me'

 I bend down to pick it up and start to stand up when all the sudden everything happens in slow motion, then in a massive flash. 

 I hear a car beeping the horn and then I get pulled out of the street into someone's chest and I am moved onto the sidewalk.

 I turn to face the man and I am star struck right Infront of my eyes I see what must be a Greek god he can't be real no one can have such a sharp defined jaw, with the most beautiful face, I can tell he is fit and has a lot of muscles, by the way his arms tense, i also notice his beautiful grey eyes, they look so empty inside but they are also mesmerising. 

 I am brought out of my trans when I hear this man's voice

 " Hey, are you ok?" his voice definitely matches his looks, sounding so deep and husky, 

 I realise I have not said anything yet, 'come on Nicole talk',

 "oh yeah I am fine, thank you so much for pushing me out of the way did not really want to be roadkill" he does not look amused, he just stares at me 'what come on that was funny as'. 

"What on earth is wrong with you, are you crazy you could have gotten killed, damn what are you dumb?" he says annoyed and in a cold voice, um what?

 "I am sorry what" 

"I asked if you were dumb, are you deaf too" I can feel the anger piercing through my body.

 "Ok, thank you for saving me, but you have no right to assume that i was dumb, and if I had known that I was going to be saved by an annoying ass like you then maybe I should have just stayed in the road asshole" I say with a scoff at the end and push his chest and walk off to the café. 

'What a dick!'

I walk into the café and head to the back to see Adam and Emma both of my bosses and the owners making out,

for an old couple the certainly don't act like one. I cough to let them know that I am in the room "seriously guys this happens every day you know you live just upstairs right?" they both laugh, "what's wrong, you seem pissed" Emma asks,  

"I was walking to the shop and almost got run over by a car and then this really hot guy saved me, but then acted like a real jerk and a asshole, calling me dumb and deaf, so I got pissed at him, yelled and pushed my shoulder into him and walked off" the both just tell me to relax and don't give the guy a second thought, and i'm going to do exactly that, to hell with him. 

Mateo

Mateo

I park my car far from work because I want to go for a walk to, I pull up to my secret garage, park my car, and start my walk.

 As I start to walk to the office, I pass this small café, I have never been here before, but the guys have, and they say that it is  good.

 I continue my walk and see a girl walking into the road, but  stops to pick her bag, 'wow she is dumb?'

 I don't know why but i rushed out and grabbed her out of instinct and pull her into my chest and away from the road. 

 I look down at this woman, and take in her body,

and damn, she is gorgeous, her long brown hair with golden streaks, plump lips, and all around beautiful. 

 "Hey are you ok?" she looks like she just got out of a trans,

 "Oh yeah I am fine, thank you so much for pushing me out of the way did not really want to be roadkill" 

I guess she was trying to make a joke but i didn't find it funny 'is this girl crazy or what you the hell stops in the middle of the road for a stupid bag',

 "What on earth is wrong with you, are you crazy you could have gotten killed, damn are you dumb?" I did not mean for it to come out rude or annoying, but it happened, and I can tell she was shocked,

 "I am sorry, what?" she says "I said damn are you dumb?, are you def too?" I can literally feel the anger coming out of her body, 

 "Ok, thank you for saving me, but you have no right to assume that i was dumb, and if I had known that I was going to be saved by an annoying ass like you then maybe I should have just stayed in the road asshole" then she pushes my chest and walks off.

 As she walks off, I can't help but watch as she walks away, I'm shocked no one has ever spoken to me like that before, i clench my jaw and the sight of her hips moving as she walks away and i replay that conversation, 'wow didn't expect that'. 

 I let out a light chuckle and see i received a message on my phone and then realize that I am going to be late, so I walk to my building and head inside and brace myself for the shit tons of meetings i have planned today. 

 I hear my assistant saying my meeting is ready once i reach my office and head to the conference room.

removing that girl from my mind, and focus on my upcoming meeting. 

new chapter, let me know what you think. 

like and comment

Word Count: 1086

bye guys

-A