T H I R T Y - O N E

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Hey, Munki.", Seojun jumped in front of the boy who was standing outside of her room.

"Wow, you're up ea-", Seojun didn't let him finish and pulled him inside the room with her.

"What's wrong?", he asked with worry. Seojun put her index finger up on her lips to shush the young man down.

Munki mouthed a 'why' since she told him to be quiet.

She didn't answer him. Instead, she walked towards her desk and pulled another chair beside hers. She patted the chair, gesturing for Munki to sit down.

He sat down and watched the young girl with confusion, while she was writing something down on a notebook.

'I'm doing this because I can't trust anyone but you.', Seojun wrote.

Munki took the pen and wrote something too.

'what do you mean?', Munki wrote.

'Can't explain right now. Did you ever see any kind of man entering the house when me and dad weren't home?', Seojun wrote and Munki glared at her with confusion.

'No?', Munki wrote.

'Are you also teaming up with that bitch', Seojun wrote and pouted.

'What bitch.', Munki wrote.

'You know, my lovely mom.', Seojun rolled her eyes to make it look sarcastic.

'Wait. Are you also suspicious of your mother seeing another man?', Munki wrote.

'What do you mean also?', Seojun wrote.

'I'm also suspicious of her.', Munki wrote.

'Omg yes. Did you ever see a man enter the house?', she wrote and looked at him with hope.

'Not really. I'm mostly sent off to do some tasks in your dad's office and I'm also with you most of the time too.', Munki wrote and Seojun sighed after reading it.

'though why are we writing to talk?'

'Because I'm doubting that there would be cameras or some sort of recorders to record me.', Munki laughed hard after reading it. Seojun pouted and hit him on the arm causing Munki to groan.

'what are we gonna do about it?', Seojun was kind of relieved he wrote 'we' instead of 'you' because she could've had grown suspicious of him too.

'We need evidence to show to dad.', Seojun wrote and Munki nodded.

They both flinched when they heard a knock on the door. Munki was gonna get up but didn't because Seojun grabbed his arm and made him sit down.

She turned the page of the notebook and started to draw a grid of nine squares. Munki didn't understand at first but he realized what she was doing and smiled.

"Young miss, you-", Ijun entered the room and was surprised to see the two sitting on two chairs doing something while smiling.

"Munki, what are you doing here?", Ijun got serious.

"Oh, I woke up early and saw that there was still time so I just wanted to play Tic-tac-toe with him.", Seojun smiled.

"She keeps losing.", Munki said and Seojun punched him in the arm again.

"Can you stop doing that all the time?! It hurts.", Munki said while rubbing his arm where Seojun hit him.

"You should be ashamed of getting hit by a woman and sulking about it. Aren't you like one of those cool agents who know how to like fight and all that stuff.", Seojun said.

"I thought it would make you feel good if I made you feel powerful but oh well.", Seojun rolled her eyes.

"Munki, you shouldn't be here. You know how her father is like.", Ijun said with a straight face.

"What could I do when she literally kidnapped me.", Munki defended himself.

"Just get out quick.", Munki pouted and walked out of the room. Seojun was giggling while looking at him.

"You should get ready.", Ijun plainly says and walks out of the room.

Seojun smiled at her, but her smile faded away when Ijun walked out. She knew that Ijun was teaming up with the bitch. She must be offering something big. She didn't think about bribing Ijun to be on her side as she couldn't trust her anymore.

"What should I do...", Seojun mumbled while biting on her nail.

__________

Seojun and Minho were walking inside the café, for the study session of their friend group.

"Over here.", Lana waved at Minho and Seojun.

They both walked over to them and saw that there weren't any more seats left.

"I'll go get some.", Minho says and walks away to get two stools.

Seojun hadn't realized that she was standing behind Sungjae. He looked back at her and smiled.

Seojun just awkwardly looked away.

"Can you fix this problem I have?", Sungjae asked. Seojun sighed and took the pen from him.

"What problem?", Seojun asked while looking at his textbook.

"Our problem.", Seojun looked at Sungjae. Their faces only a few inches away. His face seemed serious today. He wasn't flirting or anything.

"No. I can't fix it.", Seojun's eyes started to tear up."You have to learn and fix your problems yourself."

"Come here, Jun.", Lana smiled at Seojun.

"Hey, Seojun.", Sungjae grabbed her arm. She turned to look at him.

They were both silent for a few seconds, staring into each others eyes. Seojun brushed Sungjae's hair with her free hand and cupped his cheek.

"You keep doing this Sungjae. You're hurting me. Stop this. Why don't you just fix all that. If you need help with anything or if anyone's forcing you to do it, I can help y-", Sungjae cut her off.

"Nobody's forcing me, Seojun. I'm doing this because I need to.", Seojun stayed quiet. Her blood had started to boil, while her heart had started to hurt.

"Then I'm doing this because I don't love you anymore.", she grabbed his hand which was on her arm and slowly removed it from her arm.

She was walking towards Lana when her phone started ringing.

"The bitch...", she slightly mumbled. She was confused as to why her step mom was calling her. She never did.

"I need to take this call.", she tells the group and walks towards the entrance of the café.

"Yeah?", Seojun asks with an irritated tone.

"Where are you, sweetie?", her mother asks in a sarcastic tone. She sighs and rolls her eyes.

"I'm studying with friends. Why?"

"You should come home soon. We have to go somewhere special.", she said.

"Where?", Seojun asked with confusion.

__________

A/N: hi ya'll