F O R T Y - F O U R

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Why does my heart hurt when I see you. This is so stupid. If I die I'm going to blame it on you for killing me. I hate you when you're like this. You're so stupid. When you smile it makes me wanna punch you. Don't worry I won't let anyone punch you other than me. You better remember that you are gonna kiss me when we grow up. You said it yourself so don't back off. I guess for the first and last time, I could say that I love you.

Seojun smiled as she read the note. Chaewon and Joohyuk didn't notice as they were busy reading their own notes, but Minho did notice as he was waiting for her reaction. He smiled.

Seojun looked at him. She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted.

"Why would you punch me?!", Seojun whined.

"Well, I was young. And you were also annoying at that time.", Minho cheekily smirked.

"Hey!", Seojun yelled.

"I mean cute.", Minho giggled.

"Geez, these two.", Chaewon shook her head.

They took a good 2 hours to enjoy their photos in their photo album and read each others notes.

"I had fun. I hope you die first.", Joohyuk said as he left Minho's house followed by Chaewon and her giggles. Seojun decided to stay at Minho's for the night.

"You too.", Seojun yelled.

Minho and Seojun looked at each other and then showered each other with kisses. Both of them giggled while admiring each others presence.

"I'm gonna shower.", Minho said as he left for the bathroom.

Seojun grabbed the photo album and scanned through each page. She was smiling without realizing.

"Done.", Minho said as he got out of the bathroom and sat beside Seojun, on the bed.

"Why are you smiling?", Minho said as he slid his arm on Seojun's shoulder.

"What? Oh, nothing. I just really like our photos.", Seojun smiled even more, as if it was possible.

"Yeah.", Minho said as he took the album in his hands. He flipped the pages one by one, admiring each and every photo, meanwhile Seojun was busy admiring his side profile.

"You see this?", Seojun said as she pointed towards a certain photo."You're mom took this photo of you with me because it was the first time you interacted with a kid in kindergarten. She was happy.", Seojun smiled at the memory.

"You remember.", Minho smiled at her.

"Of course.", Seojun looked at Minho's side profile as he was busy looking at the photos.

Minho talked about each and every picture meanwhile Seojun didn't spit a word. He noticed that and looked at her only to see her staring at him.

"What's wrong?", Minho asked with concern.

"Nothing. It's just... We clicked once when we were young and now we're forever.", she faintly smiled. Minho chuckled at her thought.

"I'm glad we clicked that once.", Minho smiled.

"Me too."

A/N: OMG it ended and now I'm cringing. Idk why pls help😭 anyways I hope you liked this book. 😻😻I love ya'll so much 😽

Happy 585 reads 🥳❤️❤️

Also, im really sorry for fellow kpop stans, AROHA, for Moobins death. I hope all the Fans and especially the members get the strength to get through this tough time. Let's stay strong and not let anyone else go through this. ❤️

My new fan fiction of bang chan is gonna be out tomorrow. Check it out if you'd like. ❤️

Once again, thank you and I love you.