dream 5 (25.9.2021)

I was a normal student before everything happened, i was in a paranormal detective club with my friends. An event was happening and we went there to investigate. Soon the person who hosted the event brought some type of monster to the school. It was a giant red creature. Me and my friends somehow defeated it and it poofed. Out of the monster flew a person, who then ended up falling off a tall building. It was atleast 3 or 4 stories high.

Suddenly my vision went black and i came to a different point of view. I was now flying outside of the building, i only assumed i was a spirit of some kind. I saw my previous body inside the school, i was freaking out and talking to my friends.. seemed my body was the same as before but i wasn't controlling it anymore.

I checked on the girl who fell of the building, how was she still alive? She got up and slowly walked inside the building. The building was a school but also a hospital. She went to the front desk, the lady who worked there looked shocked cuz she had seen the girl fall off the building. She got put an appointment quickly as it seemed like an emergency. She hurried to the lockers where people store their items before appointments.

I flew over to her and started talking. "Hey who are you? How did you survive that fall?" The girl looked around but couldn't see anything, she could only hear the sound but ignored it. I asked again while tapping her shoulder. She quickly turned around with a spooked face. "U-um who's there?"
Oh she couldn't see me, was i really a ghost? All of the other people in the locker rooms stared at the girl occasionally cuz she was talking to herself. I assume she was the only one who could hear me. I said "you're the only one who can hear me, are we connected somehow? You know, i was a supernatural detective before. In this very building."
She looked surprised but confused "are you like my ghost or something? I fell off that building that a normal person would die from but i didn't. Did you protect me? Are you like a spirit guide or something, am i dead??"

I snapped her back to her senses and told her to go on with her day and to stop asking so many questions. She listened to me and continued. After her checkups were done she went to sit in the hospital isle. Was she waiting for someone? I waited with her but nobody showed up. "Uhm what are we waiting for?"
She jumped "omg don't scare me like that.. i was just thinking, i have nowhere to go. I most likely destroyed my house when i turned into a giant."
Oh right maybe i should go check on that. I brushed her yellow hair and flew off to her house.

It felt like i exactly knew where i was going. I was getting close, it wasn't actually that far from the hospital. The house seemed to be fine, i checked inside and it was totally empty. Did she live alone? There was nobody else in the house.

I hurried back to my girl and she still sat there. She must not have friends hmmm. I flew to the other side of the hospital and some teens were sitting there next to a vending machine. I was bored so it was time to spook some kids. I used my hands to try and move the vending machine a little. It actually budged from a few tries. None of the teens noticed tho.
Hmmm this gave me the idea to drop items from the machine. I dragged the bottle of soda and it fell. Someone noticed and took it. Soon i became too hungry with power and banished a few kids into the vending machine. They looked scared and i laughed. They started to pray and bow infront of the machine so i would spare them.

I released the teens from the machine and saw my yellow haired host walking by to see what the fuss was about.
"Oh hey, what're you doing here haha" she got once again scared by my presence. "Did you do this? I'd rather appreciate if you didn't scare people half to death"
I promised not to do it again and heard a teen from behind me. It was a dude who got freed from the machine, he was scared and shaking. My girl went to check up on him and he stared a little too much at her. Like they knew eachother.

Long story short, i kept annoying her and she wanted to keep getting rid of me but what could i do. She started to date the guy. I blacked out for many years and came back to see she had kids and was married. She was shocked to hear that i was back. She was once again annoyed but i couldn't leave cuz i was literally her soul. If i would go too far she would most likely die.