Chapter Two: The Arguing

Moby's arrival stopped the festivities because no one expected him, the one who had endangered Puplantis several times, to show up at the party.
Coral noticed that the music had stopped and that all the Merpups were looking in one direction, so she turned and what found surprised her.

"H-Hi Coral..." Moby said embarrassed and ashamed.

"Hi, Moby." She said in an angry tone. "What are you doing here in Puplantis?"

"I have to tell you something very important," Moby said hoping that Coral would understand his mood and agree to listen. 

"Okay, follow me." She said. "Merpups continue the party!" She said rekindling the music, lights and liveliness that characterized the party.

Coral and Moby moved to a table that was more isolated than the rest of the party, so as not to distract the two.

"So Moby, what have you to tell me?" Coral said taking a glass of a strange drink.

"The... The thing I need... to tell you is..." Moby felt blocked and scared, mostly afraid of how Coral would react. In addition, he had a heavy sense of guilt about the events that happened that day with her and the PAW Patrol.

Coral couldn't understand what Moby was saying, and looking him in the eye, she realized he was scared, but she didn't care because she started remembering all the bad things he'd done to her.

"Moby! You only came here to implement one of your usual plans that always ruin everything!" She said with rage in her eyes.

Coral's anger frightened Moby who backed away for fear that she might attack him. 
"C-Coral, I'm not going to hurt Puplantis or the Merpups, please try to understand me."

"No! After all you've done, you've moved Puplantis, you've ruined the race, you've tried to destroy Puplantis with a giant octopus, you've stolen the seashell." Coral yelled. This speech frightened Moby, he had never seen such anger on his part, and this made him feel even more guilty than he already was.

"And you've endangered me in that submarine..." She said stopping to think, in fact in that mission Coral had feared for the safety of Moby.

When she finished her speech she noticed that Moby was scared and with his head bent in shame. 

"I-I'm sorry, I was a fool, all I wanted was just to get rid of the parties and the songs from Puplantis. I'm sorry for putting you and the Merpups in danger," Moby said frightened and sad.

Moby's frightened and desperate voice disturbed Coral who did not expect such a reaction. She did not want him to be sad since he was a Merpup and also a sorta of friend.
Coral to try to solve hugged Moby, this unexpected move made him remain speechless not knowing how to react.

"I'm sorry Moby, I'm sorry I yelled at you, b-but I just wanted you to understand that you don't have to be the bad guy to make it clear that you don't like music," Coral said by dropping a few tears.

"Is my fault, I shouldn't have been so mean to you and Puplantis, I just wish I had a way to make it right."

"Tell me why you don't like dancing and music, that's enough," Coral said putting Moby in front of her and lifting his head making him look into her eyes.

"It's complicated Coral. I don't want to ruin your party with my story," Moby said. "I'm going home now, bye Coral." He said with a sad tone.

"No please, don't go, stay with me and the rest of the Merpups at the party, you'll have fun," Coral said blocking Moby. Coral felt guilty for making Moby sad and wanted to make up for it.

"I don't know. What if the rest of the Merpups don't accept me?" Moby said surprised by Coral's reaction.

"Don't worry, you have me at your side." She said giving a smile at him.

The argument with Coral, unfortunately, made Moby forget why he had gone to the party, even though he knew he had forgotten something, the music and chatter created by the Merpups did not allow him to concentrate to remember why he had come there.

The two returned to the party. When the Merpups saw that Moby was next to Coral, they wondered why, but their Queen explained that he was there to have fun, and also would not hurt anyone.