Glass Cup Of Mango Juice

Steven U is 12 in half at this time, wakes up from his bed at 3:07 AM at midnight. Then goes downstairs to get a gallon of mango juice and pour it in a glass and so he does that, then something strange happens. Steven turns a little pale, gets dizzy, and has a little headache. He backs away slowly for 2 seconds, then passes out. He wakes up a few minutes later, he later finds out that he is tiny and in a cup of mango juice that was actually poured from his dad, Gregory Universe. He also finds out he fell into the cup when Greg was pouring the mango juice and that he is going to be brought down his dad's gullet, then into the stomach eventually. Steven tries to scream at his "giant" dad, screaming for help. That doesn't work. Steven tries to break the cup that he is inside of with his powers he has from his diamond side. That doesn't work. Steven's dad, Greg, then starts drinking the delicious juice that Steven is obviously in, but Greg does not know that, and Greg is also really sleepy, too sleepy that his eyes are in another place while he is drinking. When it happens, Steven tries his hardest to stay away from his giant dads mouth when Greg tils the cup into his mouth, finally making the juice fall into the esophagus. Steven tries flying or floating out, but that does not work the way Steven expected. Because of the hot air and really stinky breath that came out of Greg when he was like "Ahhhhhhh!". Steven was not able to fly out because of his dads stinky breath that his dad had inhaled. Greg was also licking his lips while he took sips of the mango juice. Sadly, Steve's life was then led to chaos and death when his dad drank him up in a few seconds. He was brought to his dad's stomach instantly, and he cried endlessly, telling his dad to let him go, and "I'm so sorry, Dad.", then "Whatever I did, I'll fix it". From the outside Greg burped 3 times and they were big burps, then he patted his belly. He went out to buy a special donut in the local donut place. Greg's dad killed and digested his half human, half gem son, in his belly, without even knowing at all. The gems try to find Steven after seeing he wasn't in his room in the living room. It fails and they do a funeral and everything. Greg then knows he ate Steven some way months later, regrets it in every way. That ends the really short story of The Glass Cup Of Mango Juice!