Chapter 4 ( Ill blow your brains out) (Jace pov)

It was moving day! You sent Elle to gather all of her stuff, you offered to go but she said most of it she wasn't taking. You obviously sent bodyguards with her but you still were preparing for the worst. You have a meeting planned, so you told her to come to your office and have the bodyguards put her stuff away for her. She was hesitant, so you said you'll meet her at the door. In the middle of the meeting you get a call saying that Elizabeth's dad made the bodyguards stay outside and that they can clearly see her getting screamed at and that he's hitting her. I immediately leave the meeting and start driving. When I arrive, I pull out the gun from the glove box and break the door open with one kick. I hide around a corner and when I'm about to walk in I heard Elle scream this. "You know what fuck you! I'm tried being the perfect little daughter, but nothing pleases you! I swear to god if you touch me one more god damn time I'LL BLOW YOUR MOTHER FUCKING BRAINS OUT!". You then hear a gun shot. You rush up the stairs to see Elizabeth with a gun and her father holding his arm.

 You can see when the realization hit her

You can see when the realization hit her. You go to cover her face from looking at him. She whispered to you "is he going to be alright?" . You whispered back "yes, he is". You walk her out into the car. You are debating whether or not it's the right time to tell her to you both are invited to a ball. She looks at you and immediately tells that something is on your mind. " what aren't you telling me?" She asks. "Uhm well we both are invited to a ball tonight." You say hesitate. "Okay we'll I got to get ready so drive" she says excited.

(TIME SKIP)

You are looking for Elle and then you see her. In the kitchen eating strawberries is a amazing black dress that hugs all her curves

 In the kitchen eating strawberries is a amazing black dress that hugs all her curves

She doesn't see you yet so you speak up . "How bout we stay at home tonight?" You ask with a smirk. "Jace!" She say's turning red. " I could make you scream and cream instead" You say . You get closer and pull her waist towards you . " let's go mi amore." You say kissing her forehead. At the ball you and Elle start dancing together and some random dude interrupts us and starts flirting with Elle. She kindly tells him to go but a few minutes later I catch him staring. I pulled out my gun and placed it on Elle butt , Scaring him.

 I pulled out my gun and placed it on Elle butt , Scaring him

"Move that cold ass gun from my ass." Elle says. Taken back from her words I say "yes ma'am" we get back to dancing. When it's time to eat both me and Elle try's the food . I look at her, she looks at me this shit is horrible. "Wanna leave now?" I ask . "Let's go" she replied. When we get in the car Elle complains about her feet in the heels so I pull both of her legs on my lap . I had my window down and saw a rose, I picked it and handed it to her

When we get home Elle  tells me to wait outside our bedroom door because she has a surprise

When we get home Elle  tells me to wait outside our bedroom door because she has a surprise. When I hear the word ready. I opened the door and to my surprise I see Elle wearing this

 I opened the door and to my surprise I see Elle wearing this

On the floor. I then looked down at me to see a huge bulge in my pants. Before I said anything Elle is on the floor undoing my pants. I mean I don't mind it. My back is against the door and I'm basically begging for her touch. She starts palming me through my boxers and I make a loud groan. "Hm you like that mhm" she says . "Elle please stop teasing me" I say begging. She then begins to pull off my boxers and starts to suck hard. Within seconds I'm moaning. When I'm close I pull out of her mouth. I began taking off  her lingerie , I make a trail of hickeys all the way down to her pussy. I begin sucking, she starts moaning loudly. After that let's just say we didn't get any sleep that night.