A...pat?

Mount Hua Divine Dragon.

Such a grand name for a teen who barely reached sixteen at the time. A name that declared the coming of a new genius. Even though the talk of his achievement got quieted down because there was no more news about him for two years, he made his name soar again after his confrontation with Wudang.

Nowadays, who doesn’t know the name of Chung Myung, the Mount Hua Divine Dragon? Only his appearance that’s still not well known except the fact that he is young. Though, that only opened more room for people to discuss and imagine the figure of the new hero.

“And the most popular rumor is, the Divine Dragon has a gentle figure, with eyes filled with passion for justice and charismatic aura to lead people. He is a strong martial artist, but very good in manners and speech.“

“Who the heck are they talking about?”

All of Mount Hua disciples feel chills just hearing about the absurd image those people have about their youngest.

A gentle figure? He is way too gentle that he only needs a single slap to make them unconscious.

Charismatic aura to lead people? More like a devil trainer with hellish training’s schedule (although they must admit it is half true, since Cung Myung has a charisma that drawn them to follow him)

Good at manners and speech? Those people must mistake it with his scamming skill!!

Hidden from the outside world, inside the peaceful Mount Hua, the young dragon is called with another name. The name only his fellow sect’s members would use and those who already have a chance to cross paths with him will understand.

Mount Hua Mad Dog.

A mad dog who bites and breaks the head of everyone who pissed him off. Someone who thinks that beating the shit out of people is a good idea to give them a lesson.

“No, he is more like a rabid dog.”

Recently, the disciples thought that way. Because since coming back from Yunan, their gentle and kind senior brothers, Yun Jong and Baek Cheon, seem starting to get more and more similar to Chung Myung. Both in way of thinking and training.

“The madness is infecting them” Jo Gul who watched how it came to this from the beginning can only say that to his fellow disciples without being able to escape himself.

Then again, should they be grateful that neither of their senior brothers also inherit the mad dog’s temper too? Because if not for that, there won’t be anyone left to calm him down if his temper is acting up. For example, in times like this one.

Everyone feels like walking on eggshells in front of Chung Myung who has a dark look since morning.

“Sasuk, what happened with him this time?” Yun Jong asked Baek Cheon with caution, afraid Chung Myung would pop up anytime.

“I don’t know either. He was still fine when we went to meet sect leader earlier.”

“What sect leader talked to you about?”

“Nothing much. He just praised us for our great work, about our trip to Yunan, and some plans on what we need to do, now all the disciples have received the Violet Heavenly Pill. Also, it seems sect leader will prepare a reward for us who have contributed the most in this chance.”