Chung myung fai-

Everyone was enjoying there day until...(not really)

They were all dead stuck to the frozen ice cool floor even though it was cold it was way better than climbing a mountain having to carry rocks and enduring someone jumping onto them.

Of course it was chung myung buy today was different instead he just sat in top of a blossom tree there all quiet.

But they shrugged everything off, he sometimes would be sleeping while they trained, all over on the same spot too.

As they were dead on the floor baek chung got up as he had to join a meeting

But over that once he arrived chung myung was infront ready to open the door but ass he opened it he started to wobble on the spot and fall over.

SOMEONE FAINTED

as they heard they hear a shout of  someone fainting disciple who jeard the rucks rushed getting tang soso over and were surprised to see there one and only chung myung

And baek chun the one who caught chung myung while falling had carried him and rushed of towards the medicine hall

The elders even sect leader were running along behind baek chun with a panicked face, behind him was jo gul, jong Yoon, Yu Iseol and hyeyeon.

As the disciples that were training hard dead on the ice cool ground saw this they immediately got up as they felt something was wrong.
As they reached the medical hall they placed chung myung down as people and Tang soso took care of him she sent them out

A hour later everyone who were waiting outside anxious  got tensed up, after hearing a door opening.

As tang soso got out she suddenly was greeted by the sect leader who was asking for chung myungs condition.

"HOW IS HE HOW IS MY CHUNG MYUNG!!?"

as tang soso saw this she sighed "he'll be fine" she said as everyone sighed in relief she continued on "he might have fainted because of the stress but we are not sure, he will probably wake up in a few days".

As the sect leader heard this he was full of guilt...how could he make a child, more than that the youngest disciple here endure the work given to him.

What was this chung myung felt like this was real was he in the past?

Ah his sahyung it's a dream infact a long one. But it hurts..

As they all took turns taking care of chung myung they couldn't get used to it at all the face of someone who was always smiling with that cheeky smile and snuck out to drink liquor but now that person looked so pale and hurt.

It hurted to see chung myung there youngest like this even tho he beat them up and caused trouble be was the one who made the mount hua sect known.

Someone soon entered the room a disciple had told them that it was time for lunch, tho they didn't want to leave that bastards side they had to go.

"Amithaba.."

"Sajae"

"...."

As they set off to the food hall where all disciples ate barely anyone could touch there food.

The food hall that was once held with laughter turned all gloomy and quiet.

As the passing days went one some disciples would sneak out to buy gifts for there youngest and soon almost the room was filled with mooncakes, ribbons and all other gifts.

Some disciples would volunteer  immediately if anything that involved seeing chung myung.

CHUNG MYUNG POV

I had a dream infact a long on at that it was a nice one tho sometimes it would involve pain it was nice.

But i felt lonely as no one but my sahyung was by my side..

As I woke up from my long dream I wake up to see a unfamiliar celling the sheets were too comfy to be called his and he woke up seeing people the sect leader and elders all in they room.

"Ah" chung myung was shocked at this sight what happened?

Before he could think anymore a voice distributed his thoughts.

"CHUNG MYUNG"

"SAGAE"

"YOU BASTARD I THOUGH YOY WOULD NEVER WAKE UP"

"CHUNG MYUNG MY BABY"

As they hugged him sobbing as he saw all of this he was happy, he couldn't help but smile.

I'm not alone sahyung I have these brats...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading 😄
Sorry for making it short
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After that chung myung received a different kind of treatment.

The elders tried to make him rest more

Everyone was happy tho the mad dog was back

Most of them stuck to chung myung like glue