A suprise

Chung Myung wakes up alone in his room with cold morning’s air to greet him. He blinked slowly, unusually feeling too lazy to get up. Today is another busy day. And it's just when he started to think he can loosen up for a bit, there will always be things he needs to do. Things only he can do.

But who is he? He is Chung Myung!

Even if the strongest swordsman is now in a teen body, there is nothing he can't do if he puts his mind to it. So Chung Myung forced himself to get up and prepared for the day. After all, there is a sect that can’t function a day without him at all.

Chung myungs gets ready to go to the training grounds. That means it would be a start of big trouble. or that's what he thought, "it's too quite" said chung myung.

It was never quite especially when the disciples always complain about how training is hell or how he puts extra boulders for them.

Chung myung arrived at the training ground seeing no one around, "Where is everyone?" Said chung myung to himself
He thought to himself that  they might have been just gotten late."I will teach them a lesson for being late" said chung myung as he waited he could see the others.

In the end of training everyone was exhausted from all the extra boulders chung myung gave them for being late.half of them were grumbling in the freezing floor looking half-dead. As baek chun and jong yoon whispering something to the other disciples something they all got up in a rage of fire and went somewhere else .

Chung myung was suspicioused and confused with their behaviour .

"Is today an important day or something" said chung myung to Jo Gul, Jo Gul started to painick as chung myung looked at him in curious eyes "so?" He asked.

"N-nothing at all~~" said Jo Gul looking nervous before chung myung could say anymore he ranaway.

Chung myung was soon walking In bordem feeling like he is in the urge to beat someone up until baek chun came up to him and told him to follow him "why?" Said chung myung thinking baek chun was planning something

The sect leader wants you in the dinning hall said baek chun, chung myung agreed and followed once he opened the door he heard....

"SUPRISE!!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUNG MYUNG!!!"

"SUPRISE BIRTHDAY!!"

Chung myung flinched at the surprise That's when chung myung realised it was October 10th his birthday he was...astonished, he started snickering than that became a laugh, he now understood why everyone was running away for him all this time......(I don't know why I did this but who cares if its not his birthday idc)

_____________________________________________
=================================================

♡<I love this short story>♡