Yandere Bumblebee- The Devoted Yandere

Really hard bot to write for- he's too dang wholesome

Bumblebee had first noticed you when you were walking around town. You always had a skip in your step as you hummed to whatever music that was playing through your headphones. You were the music teacher at Raf's school, one that he spoke very highly of. You were one of the kinder teachers. You often let Raf hide away in your classroom from bullies, or even stopped them yourself.

You began to get worried when you noticed Raf get into a sports car everyday after school. Sometimes he would come to school with bags under his eyes. He said it was just some nightmares- but what child has this many nightmares? You began investigating his home life to make sure he was safe. Every time he would come into your room, you would question him about his daily life. How was his relationship with his parents? Was he happy at home? He would often be short with his answers. He always spoke kindly of his parents though. Then you asked about his friends. He went on about his friend Bee (which you assumed was a nickname). Bee was his new friend, who was in the same robotics club Jack and Miko were in. Bee owned the sports car.

You were instantly suspicious of how anyone could afford a sports car in Jasper, Nevada. So, one day, you were determined to make sure all of the kids were safe. You followed the sports car into the desert from a distance. They caught on pretty quickly and circled back into town.

The next day after that happened, you got there before that car did and parked behind a huge rock formation. You saw the yellow sports car begin to drive towards the mesa wall in fear when it opened up. You sat in your car for a moment before you feared the worst and drove immediately to where the car had disappeared from. All you could hope was that Raf wasn't in something horrible.

You looked around the rock wall, and felt around until you felt an oddly metal-feeling part of the rock. You pulled it open only to find that it was a door.

As quickly and quietly as you could you snuck into the long hallway, pulling out your pepper spray. Soon you entered a large hangar, only to find giant robots. Your feet froze in place. Before you could stop yourself, a small whimper of fear left your throat. That made everyone in the room turn to look at you with their piercing blue optics. One of them cursed under their breath, which snapped you out of your stupor. You quickly pulled out the pepper spray and aimed it at them with shaking hands.

"There was a boy that came in here. Where is he?!" You yelled at them.

"Teacher (L/N)?" a small voice came from above. There stood Raf, looking over the railing down at you.

Soon enough, everything was explained to you. You were hesitant to leave Raf there, but he seemed happy. You had scolded him for not being honest up front- though you understood why.

You officially met "Bee", learning that his name was actually Bumblebee. He seemed kind enough, and you could understand what he was saying. Bumblebee was super excited that another human could understand him! Bee became a guardian to you, since you hung around Raf a lot. Bee's infatuation with you was pretty quick. He would often follow you around like a puppy would its owner.

Whenever Bumblebee would drive you home, he would wait outside of your house for as long as he could. He believed that cons were surely after you! After all, who wouldn't want someone as cute and wonderful as you? Whenever he wasn't on a mission, he would trail behind you- never enough so that you'd notice, though. He's a scout and he knows how to track people. If you ever did catch him, he'd say that he was wondering if you needed a ride anywhere, or as if you were going to base that day.

Sometimes, you'd leave small items in his alt-mode. A pencil here and there, a paper with your writing on it. A scrunchie that you either kept for yourself or your students. A shirt with your scent on it. Maybe you left you phone in the car while you ran into the store that he so graciously offered to take you to. Maybe he downloaded pictures that you'd taken of yourself and your friends and sent it to himself.

All of it he would stash away in a secret drawer in his habsuite. He didn't mean to start his collection at first- he was just keeping it there to return it to you later. He just forgot at first but surely you wouldn't miss a few things? And Bee would always return it if you asked. Maybe. You'd never notice any change in his behavior. He is much too shy to let you know his feelings. As long as he's friends with you, he won't have to do anything rash- so he hopes you'll never try to leave him. He'd hate to have to lock you away until you learned to love him too.

If a con ever dared to touch you, they'd learn just how far he'd go to protect you. They might even confuse him for a con' with how brutal he'd be.