3. Ep 16 (short 80), Ep 17 (short 81, 82)

I was kind of mad. Sure, the holidays were fun but after I found out Rei-chan charged people to ring the bell at the temple. I instantly told him that's cheating. It was a tradition. He did get a lot of money. It'll help us. I mean I'm still mad about it. I can easily see where the money came from, but it'll take a big while. I started walking with Kuboyasu to school. I noticed he had a mask on. I didn't say anything.

"Did you do anything for the holidays?"

"Not much. Just spent the holidays with my old man and mom. How about you?"

"Just spent time with my brother at the temple. It was a fun. He actually got me this keychain." I showed my leaf keychain.

"Kuboyasu has a cold to. You're wearing a mask." I looked at the others. O. It's Saiki, Hairo, Kaidou, and Nendou. I was mostly focusing on Kuboyasu to notice.

"O yea right."

"Everybody so weak." Kaidou has a cold. He does look a bit bad. He started coughing again. We all started walking again. We made it to class as it started. I kept hearing Kaidou's coughing. The teacher tried teaching. Finally, it was lunch period. I walked around getting the supplies I needed. I went to the restroom setting up the stuff. I created the herbs I needed. He wasn't the only one with powers. Just mine was different. I try not to think about it much though. I don't know how he likes showing it off. Honestly, I wish I had that power but then again, I don't want any either. I started mixing everything. And done. I place them in the small Ziplock bag. I put the stuff back in my bag then headed out. I dropped my bag back in class then headed to the cafeteria. I looked around seeing Kaidou. I tapped on his shoulder.

"O Toritsuka."

"I got something for you." I held the bag up. "It's some herbs to help with your cold so it won't hurt as bad."

"Wow Thanks Toritsuka. Where did you get all this?"

"O umm it's just stuff I got. I have a habit to collect plants and I just had some in my bag and I realized it was some herbs I had in my bag." I can't tell him they magically appeared in my bag. I look up seeing Saiki looking at me. He was glaring at me, and I felt the sense of suspicious and annoyance. I looked away from him. "Well, I hope you get better."

"Why don't you eat with us? I'm sure Saiki and Nendou don't mind right Saiki?" I looked at Saiki seeing he wasn't.

"N-no I'm fine." Saiki doesn't me to join eating with him anyway. He has you guys anyway and I'm sure he doesn't want any more people joining. I'm respecting that even if he doesn't know. "I have to meet up with my brother. He mentioned helping me with some work I forgot." Even though it's actually him forgetting about it. This year is starting okay. I just need to be calm.

-

I walked into the class with Kuboyasu. We walk in we hear Kaidou say, "Do you think something is up with Kuboyasu?"

"Huh? What about me?"

"AH! Nothing!"

"O hey sup new guy!"

"Hey what are you guys doing? I want in on it." I feel the scaredness from Kaidou. But why? It's not toward me. It's towards Kuboyasu. Why is Kaidou scared of Kuboyasu?

"It nothing sir."

"Sir? What's with the formal side dude?" Kuboyasu places a hand on his shoulder and Kaidou jumps. "You're acting kind of strange. Did something happen? Did you see something you shouldn't have?" Kaidou jumps and runs besides Nendou.

"What's wrong stupid? You scared?" Kubuyasu was confused.

"You're the stupid one! I just got a little dizzy that's all." Nendou went to stand next to Kuboyasu. I stood next to Kaidou now.