Chapter 12

Allison's pov_________________

That night I left for the Stab-a-thon. 

I spotted Caleb drinking. 

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, I got you a drink" He hands me a cup.

"Thanks. Cheers"

"So, are you really going over to Sidney's house tonight?"

"I said I would, I mean, what could possibly go wrong?" 

"Many things, sometimes you let your emotions get the better of you" 

I scoff. "I do not"

He titles his head with a questionable look. 

"Ok, fine. I won't let my emotions get the better of me" 

Charlie and Robbie appeared in front of everyone. 

"Cinema Club thanks for coming out to our third annual Stab-a-thon. We drink after someone can't get a cell phone signal" Charlie said.

"Or we drink when we close the fridge and turn around and "Oh, my god there is a harmless character right behind me" Robbie said and people cheered. 

"Let's get this Stab-a-thon started!" The two walk off as the first movie plays.

"Ah, our first Stab-a-thon as a freshman... can't wait to say "Our last Stab-a-thon as a senior" 

"Don't drink too much, don't want your aunt to get all authority on you" 

I look behind me, at him and we burst out laughing. 

"I will drink for the three of us then" Kirby walks over to us

"Three?" I asked confused.

"Jill's not here, so I will be drinking for her, and you"

"How kind of you, Kirby"

Kirby pats me on the head before walking off.

"She is so drunk" I muttered.

"Better her than you" Caleb said.

After the first movie ended I looked at my time.

"Oh, babe. I got to go. I'll call a taxi" 

"Good luck" Caleb and I kiss then I left. 

Gale's pov_________________

I put on a Ghostface mask and put cameras around the place. 

I rush back to my car and watch the camera that I put in. 

"Oh yeah, back on my game. Perfect" I pick up my recorder. "New work in progress, chapter 1. When I moved to Woodsboro I never in a million years dreamed that I would be again played the critical role in solving another series of these..."

I look at my cameras and this time they were getting covered up. 

"What the hell?" I said then notice my last camera move to show Ghostface switching the camera. I got my phone and called Dewey.

"Gale, where are you?" 

"I followed Allison to the Stab-a-thon. There's an old abandoned farm on Fork Dillen Road. I've got the killer on surveillance. I-I think the killer is about to make his move"

"What makes you think that?"

"You do a remake to outdo the original, that's what the kid said. This party is all about the Stab movies, come on! how meta can you get?"

"How what can you get?"

"I don't know, I heard them say it. Dewey, listen to me, you have to get out here, come on, you catch the killer, I get the story. It's a win-win" 

"Well, I thought you were going rouge, Gale"

"Oh come on, are you serious!" I scoff. "Forget it, thanks for having faith in me. I've got to fix my equipment" I then hung up the phone and went back into the farm. 

One of my camera was facing down. I move towards it and fix it when I spot a second camera I didn't put in. 

I move towards it. 

Dewey's pov_________________

I got out of my car and saw Gales. I rush over and see her camera. Then Ghostface appeared behind her. 

"Gale! Gale behind you!" I yell as I rush over to her. 

"Gale!" 

Gale's pov______________

I turn around and see Ghostface running at me. I scream, moving over to the side.  run behind some hay but he was quick to follow. I push some of the hay to him as I made a run for it, but he grabbed onto me and we both fell down to the ground. 

I crawl as fast as I could but he caught my leg flipping me around. I struggled as he pinned me down, holding his knife above him. 

"Freeze" I hear Dewey and then a gunshot but Ghostface stabbed me in the shoulders. 

"Ah!" I scream, pushed him with my legs, and rolled down to the ground. Dewey kept shooting and went after Ghostface. 

Dewey's pov__________________

I kept shooting but missed Ghostface, by now kids were screaming and running.

"Get out of the way your moron" I scream climbing up the ladder but Ghostface was gone. I jump down and rush over to Gale. 

I move her hand onto the wound. "Ok, put pressure on it" 

"Did you catch him?" 

"No" I shook my head. "Hopefully your cameras got something"

"They weren't the only ones, Dewey" 

"What?"

"There's a webcam, it's hidden up there, it was watching me"

"A webcam?"

"He's recording the murders... this time, he's making the movie" 

I start to panic as Gale closes her eyes.