Character introductions + some info (PLS READ)

In order to really understand what the heck is going on in this book you'll need to know some stuff about how I see these characters!

So here it is, most of the info you'll want and need to understand what's happening

#1 Character names and info

All the characters in this series almost always use their country names, rather than using their canon human names from Hetalia. Also, the reason i have tagged Hetalia AND country-humans is that while the characters are from Hetalia i will incorporate some inspiration for their personality's, outfits, and other things about them from country-humans! (Not to much of the stupid stereotypes, and not any ships) (And also if you want, since they're using their country names, you can just pretend this is country-humans. I know people like to do that.) As well as adding some of my original characters (not a lot don't worry) my goal here is that the characters will be the Hetalia characters but with cooler personality's with more interesting and dramatic interactions with each other. I'll base a lot of their interactions off of history and occasionally some Hetalia fandom cliches.

#2 character biology/character relationships

As you may have noticed i tagged "No smut".  aside from the fact that I DESPISE most smut and dirty fanfics, those tags also have to do with how the characters in this series work. Basically, i have made personifications an entire species, with their own biology and way of interaction separat from human norms.
So basically just don't expect any smut, and also next to no romance, but I suppose you could interpret their interactions differently than me ig.
Here's some facts about personifications in this book: Country, state, province, region, city, town, Organisation, and any other personified things are reflections of their land/people. They do not reproduce or anything like that, they are born into the world as toddlers or young children (usually ages 1-7) who have at least some idea of who they are and what they're ment to do. They are born with the ability to speak the native languages of their people, and can learn other languages later obviously. They are mostly immortal, but they can technically die, if they "die" they will come back different (when they are revived they usually have some amnesia, if they were killed by an injury they will be reborn with a scar from the injury, it won't fade away.) They can sustain injuries, these heal slightly faster than an average human but they can still leave lasting impacts on them. If they sustain a bad injury or suffer from a large problem within their country, they will start to crack like pottery wich looks pretty crazy. Also, the weaker/smaller the land and/or people are, the weaker/less immortal their personification is.

Summery: basically they can't reproduce, and smaller weaker countries have smaller weaker personifications. So micro nations and City-states are almost human in terms of immortality.
And also, if a country dies/disappears, the personification will usually soon follow (this can have exceptions, but a majority of the time they'll just dissolve with the place they personified.). A personification can almost never survive without its land or people, but the land or people it personifies are perfectly ok without a personification.

NOTES FROM ME

This is in fact my first story on this account, I once wrote a short story about country-humans in the past, but I can't remember when, how, or where that thing went. So don't complain about bad writing >:|, (sorry if story is bad)

And also, have good day :D make sure to vote for me and write a comment

I'll be doing some suggestions, so if you comment something you want to happen in the series just ask!!

Also sorry about such a long before chapter notes, I know I don't like those when I'm reading. But I feel like you probably need this to understand how this story works.

I am currently dealing with an ant infestation in my room, so if there are spelling mistakes assume the ants have eaten and replaced me. Don't trust em, ants betray people for fun.

Also, I changed the name of this from "Island of the lost" to "Triple A isles! Absent, adrift, and astray." Because it sounds interesting-er. And more less (insert word that means boring and overused, or predictable) (I forgot the word)

Bye bye, hope you'll enjoy my story!